fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Hmmm, might have to get into this with my griffins…

Sooo, who has the Conga line of Secret Keepers? Someone has to! XD

8) I do, just need find a place to get them all lined up 8)

-laughs- Dude, that’s gonna be a lot of heavy lifting! πŸ˜‰

8) Yes it is!! πŸ˜‰ That is why I haven’t done it yet. I think it is 11 total. :O

WELL???? Let’s see!!!! πŸ™‚

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Prezaurian
      Participant

8) Yes it is!! πŸ˜‰ That is why I haven’t done it yet. I think it is 11 total. :O

Ack! Well, you be careful doing it then! πŸ™‚

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

Ack! Well, you be careful doing it then! πŸ™‚

I’ll need someone to post them. I will start getting them on the stairs. I have 1 of my girls coming to help when she gets done riding. πŸ˜‰

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Landipan
          Participant

Omg those pink leafed Tanukis are so gorgeous!! I hope we see more pink GB in the future!

Yes, they fast became my favorites and I am not generally a big fan of pink. But I adore them!

I’ve been imagining what they would look like with white instead of black as their background color against the pink, they’d be even more amazing!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

StormDancer
            Participant

Omg those pink leafed Tanukis are so gorgeous!! I hope we see more pink GB in the future!

Yes, they fast became my favorites and I am not generally a big fan of pink. But I adore them!

I’ve been imagining what they would look like with white instead of black as their background color against the pink, they’d be even more amazing!

Ohh! Yes, a pearly white would be beautiful with the pink as well or even purple leaves. Oh heck, now I’m imagining them with color shift leaves as well! In either the black or white background. lol

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mercury Star
              Participant

Very lovely congas, StormDancer! I have to agree with some others, those pink leafed Tanukis are very lovely! I love the soft pastel colors against the black background, very nice. And of course I like your conga of curlies, lol! I never realized that the Russet Autumn Leaf had spots, how cool!

I am posting this for the friend of a friend of a friend, three times removed lol! But mostly because I have nuthin goin’ on today…anyone else want me to post pics for them? πŸ™‚

These dragons belong to forum member secerthope

photo For SH_zpsmlfrmxcl.png

That’s quite the conga line! Congratulations!

Betrluk1
                Participant

wow, never realized how big secret keepers are! nice collection!

Dragoneer_88
                  Participant

There’s a red fire secret keeper! *faint* So many beatuties!

Aggie83
                    Participant

Look at all the pretty dragons!!! (Like Betrluk1 – I had NO idea they were so big) Congrats.

jmoore
                      Participant

Holy Guacamole! That’s an awesome conga of Keepers!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

I am posting this for the friend of a friend of a friend, three times removed lol! But mostly because I have nuthin goin’ on today…anyone else want me to post pics for them? πŸ™‚

These dragons belong to forum member secerthope

photo For SH_zpsmlfrmxcl.png

That’s quite the conga line! Congratulations!

Thank you Masked Pheonix!!! And everyone who has committed on them!!

I have 2 others a White and a Forest Gold. They are Very Heavy and as much as I would like to take them all down and just have them in the pic that is just a train wreck looking for a place to happen. TOO MANY replaceable pieces there.

I will try and get more Congo’s done this week and posted for everyone. 8)

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

siberakh1
                          Participant

It’s called ‘Red Gold’ and they were painted for ebay by Olimpia, who was Windstone’s head painter for a number of years when they resided in North Hollywood, CA. So much more luscious in person than Red Fire *cough personal experience cough* πŸ™‚

Dragoneer_88
                            Participant

It’s called ‘Red Gold’ and they were painted for ebay by Olimpia, who was Windstone’s head painter for a number of years when they resided in North Hollywood, CA. So much more luscious in person than Red Fire *cough personal experience cough* πŸ™‚

Whoops! My mistake. πŸ˜› Thanks for the info. Upon second look, it does appear to have a deeper red coloration. Oh, do you have a red gold too? πŸ˜€

Adaneth
                              Participant

Wow, that is astounding! Thanks so much for sharing photos! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 520 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.