fbpx

Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

A GORGEOUS Jaguar-type poad I just got in today! She is up for trade for another safari that I would enjoy a little more. 🙂 If she speaks to you, just give me a holler! (I love chibishiro12’s okapi! :love: )

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
      Participant

One last post for now! A great friend of mine sent me this lovely gb fancy safari as a Christmas gift and I just opened it now. (I just couldn’t wait til Christmas day, lol) It is a beautifully intricate African Wild Dog! While she is absolutely stunning, there are others I prefer more so she is up for trade! Give me a holler if interested! 🙂

Skylover
        Participant

I ended up purchasing one safari and one hoppy. I’m pretty fond of the hoppy poad, but I will trade her for one with more blue. The appaloosa is beautifully painted, but she’s just not my thing. She is up for trade for another safari poad. Here are some pictures:

photo IMG_5703_1_zpsx3lv165m.jpg

photo IMG_5704_2_zpss7ridxf7.jpg

photo IMG_5705_3_zpslc5ppng9.jpg

photo IMG_5706_4_zpsspz5ksnh.jpg

Laurie
          Participant

Skylover, love, love, love the little spotty girl. Unfortunately I have no idea when mine will be here. 😉

Mary
            Participant

Wow! So many pretties. I think my favorites so far are Anichol, StormDancer & PrairieVixens.

What an amazing “Windstone Christmas” I had yesterday. Both my orders (original & after they dropped the limit) arrived on Xmas eve. I got a beautiful Okapi & a zebra-tiger-leopard mix. Both are gorgeous but there are a couple of my favorites that I might be tempted to trade.

And, then while opening gifts last night, I received two gorgeous tadpoads from my sister-in-law. Woohoo! A beatufiul dun & honey badger. A true Windstone Wonderland Xmas all around!

PrairieVixen
              Participant

Here are the ones I absolutely love. The ones with red hearts are my ABSOLUTE favorites. The ones with green hearts are others I truly adore.

JynXx
                Participant

Wow! So many pretties. I think my favorites so far are Anichol, StormDancer & PrairieVixens.

What an amazing “Windstone Christmas” I had yesterday. Both my orders (original & after they dropped the limit) arrived on Xmas eve. I got a beautiful Okapi & a zebra-tiger-leopard mix. Both are gorgeous but there are a couple of my favorites that I might be tempted to trade.

And, then while opening gifts last night, I received two gorgeous tadpoads from my sister-in-law. Woohoo! A beatufiul dun & honey badger. A true Windstone Wonderland Xmas all around!

OMG!! The Y.Poad on the left is my #1 pick! It’s absolutely gorgeous, great Grab! 😀

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                  ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                  ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                  ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                  ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                  ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                  ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Johnoloosa
                  Participant

Hi there! I’m very interested in the Appaloosa poad! He’s beautiful I love appys! I wonder if u might be interested in mine? As a trade? Here is my email dottaloosa@aol.com I will send I pics of mine.

Kim
                    Blocked

Such lovely poads so far! I love that jaguar one! I am kind of sad some have been traded already as a lot of us won’t even get ours for a few days and I was kind of hoping people would wait to see what other people got before trading. My box just got shipped a couple days ago and it usually takes a week or so to get here so I hope it gets here this week! I really hope I get ones I like so I don’t have to trade but you never know.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Johnoloosa
                      Participant

Hi there Did u find a suitable trade for the Appaloosa I really really love it! I think I may have one u might love! The appy would have a forever home with me! Here is my email dottaloosa@aol.com I can send u pics of mine. Thank u for your consideration!

this is the only poad i want, had anybody pulled him yet?

If he is in his forever home, please let me know!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Hannah
                        Participant

I got these two today!
                          I like the AWD but I’m a little tired of their pattern on everything, so I am going to put him up for trade or sale. I believe the other may be a Bernese Mountain Dog? I thought Rottweiler when I first looked at him but I don’t think they have white bellies. He will be for trade as well!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

PrairieVixen
                          Participant

I got these two today!

You got my #1 Simple GB Hannah! Perhaps we can work out a trade!

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

Posting these two beauties up for werepanther! 🙂 A gorgeous black-eyed AWD a she got a beautiful rainbow hoppy! (my#1 Holy Grail Hoppy! lol) Congrats on absolutely stunning grabs Were! 🙂

JynXx
                              Participant

This beautiful girl told me that she’s a little spirit of the Northwest, so I’ve named her Spirit. I swear she must have put some kind of enchantment on me, because I love her more than my #1 Young Poad from this batch.
                                I daresay I might not have even been be willing to trade her for another Young Poad, unless it were one of the two jaguars in the middle of the Group Photo. She’s gorgeous, but sadly, she just doesn’t fit into my collection, as I only have one other black and white piece.
                                I’m pretty sure she’s already traded.

She’s black and white with a tiny bit of grey in the middle of her rump, and a tiny bit of tan under her chin.
                                She has a black beak, silver claws, and grey-blue eyes [
                                not metallic] that are almost black.

photo 20151226_120542_zpspeannsrp.jpg photo 20151226_120624_zpsmnbno3w8.jpg photo 20151226_120613_zpsjr2qamhn.jpg photo 20151226_120641_zpsaq0vamsd.jpg photo 20151226_120652_zpsdtsgjmef.jpg photo 20151226_120704_zpssz1yadzr.jpg photo 20151226_120717_zpsh56tjrju.jpg

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                                ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                                ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                                ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                                ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                                ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                                ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 207 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.