fbpx

Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    WeRePaNtHeR
    Participant

Thanks prairie for the pic. posting help and enjoy grail Hoppy when she comes! :-p

FYI to all: My rainbow Hoppy I traded a test paint for now belongs to prairie and her black and brown spotty bunny simple safari to me.

I am keeping my black eyed AWD short of someone offering me a leopard Poad for it which seems unlikely.
      I have one enroute Hoppy ordered so we will see who comes yet!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

pony-up
      Participant

I was afraid to bet on the hoppies since there were too many solid backed ones and I don’t care for those. So my mom bought me one for Christmas and she arrived today. Needless to say she will be up for trade for a diff hoppy or a simple or fancy safari.
         photo _20151226_152901_zpsk0njqqlc.jpg photo _20151226_152808_zpsxc7ua4nz.jpg photo _20151226_152823_zpsvsjobmhq.jpg

WeRePaNtHeR
        Participant

So pretty, pony, I like her.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Chloe
          Participant

My last baby arrived. …a completely adorable chipmunk! So precious. …

I will happily keep her, but I do have a trade ad up to see if I can’t trade for one of those few I like a little better. 🙂
             photo 20151226_155908_zpshj053bnn.jpg
             photo 20151226_155850_zpscqlx8zo1.jpg
             photo 20151226_155830_zpsyzfp5kp8.jpg
             photo 20151226_155803_zpstpomfu7o.jpg

JynXx
            Participant

I received this stunning GB Safari Calico/Tiger Young Poad today, and she’s already pending trade.
              She has metallic silver eyes, and a gorgeous calico pattern with tiger striping throughout.
              I’m really wanting a jaguar, like
              PrairieVixen’s!!

She’s been Traded!!

photo 20151224_121741_zpszd6xjqlk.jpg photo 20151224_121643_zpswweqdsgr.jpg~original photo 20151224_121721_zpswm0oicti.jpg photo 20151224_121658_zpsfyzpqkkm.jpg

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
              ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
              ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
              ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
              ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

etruscan
              Participant

My new Simple Safari Hooded Rat with black eyes and gold beak and toenails. So cute!

The secret peace sign is very easy to see on this Young Poad. 🙂

Rat Poad with her friend Cow Poad.

Natasha
                Participant

That rat is adorable, Etruscan!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Oh I love your hooded rat Etruscan! Omar was my first hooded rat. I kept his cage open so he could come and go as he pleased. He liked to push empty rolls of tape around. He was quite the character!

Your Poad just brought back some really good memories…thanks for that 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ann
                    Participant

I hope Melody does another batch of safari young poads. I don’t have nearly enough of these girls. And I have only seen one giraffe one so far. I love reading about all these species, fascinating.

Bodine
                      Participant

I got this Hoppy as a surprise Christmas gift.I can’t thank you enough for being so kind and generous.
                        HUGZ!
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Benathorn
                        Participant

Got my little Hoppy GB Poad just after Christmas day and was so happy to get one of the ones I liked from that batch. Took a few pictures to show here of its adorableness~

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Just wondering did they lift the 1 per person restriction on these guys after the fact? Maybe I wasn’t paying attention… i do zonk out quite a bit these days.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Betrluk1
                            Participant

Chloe, your chipmunk is amazing!!! I wish i had bought a safari so i could trade for it. I think that is about the only color scheme i would consider keeping as i normally go for fantasy styles.

etruscan
                              Participant

Just wondering did they lift the 1 per person restriction on these guys after the fact? Maybe I wasn’t paying attention… i do zonk out quite a bit these days.

Yes, the one per person restriction was lifted about a week ago.

Natasha
                                Participant

These are the Safari’s I ordered when they lifted the limit – the first one, a Ziger, is up for trade or sale (hoppies + cash or other GBs OK).

photo FCD5B5BE-1B0F-4B33-8858-DBB518EFC1E2_zpsf0m8hw2r.jpg

photo F6C7BBDF-28B2-4530-B55A-251D97398E2E_zpsmxw5kdnp.jpg

photo 601D90C2-8427-4E68-BEEB-81BB32113B48_zps6css4y2c.jpg

photo 64089067-48EE-45E8-81DC-8260FDCA32B5_zpsf40dzswa.jpg

photo 9597DEBC-FB6F-416E-88E7-EAD900BB8226_zpsvged1xom.jpg

photo D56B080C-245B-49F9-8245-428842668A26_zpsqxirlnvi.jpg

photo B3135C39-0D29-488F-BD85-529C4EBAD9E4_zpsmdzfx629.jpg

photo 2B172577-55E1-4C6F-B3A3-434ACC1FCABB_zpsfc5txiuj.jpg

This was my #2 pick – she is stunning in person! I couldn’t believe it when I opened the box!

photo 10D0882E-5B33-4DF9-A731-21A5B1CCF004_zps7xfcp5at.jpg

photo B0A899D7-43B0-4D8F-A860-EA6F2024E879_zpspaaubjst.jpg

photo A4CF6633-4C59-4479-841C-4E591EEE7BB4_zpsre2zi2py.jpg

photo 2B6AEF77-FF05-449A-819F-4D54AC4D85EB_zpsrhrx6m7z.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 207 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.