fbpx

Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

Mine came today too!! Here they are, they are super lovely, but all will be up for trade. Each are so pretty; Zebra-leopard is SUPER detailed! The blue-eyed spotty cow poad has such an adorable and sweet look about her, and I love the detail work on the hoppy. I’ll put up trade listings for them. If they speak to you and you’d love to trade, please let me know! ๐Ÿ™‚

.*ยบSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ยบ*.

Natasha
      Participant

Here is my Simple Safari – I do like him but would trade for one of the kitty Simples, or add cash for a Safari or Hoppy Trade or blind trade. I believe he is a beagle.  photo 1937A5CA-EA1A-44C2-9BA8-6BA5376CF27A_zpsyolvrlcq.jpg

photo 29F07C2F-7C11-4A0D-8976-E22605568336_zpsqwrpd3yq.jpg

photo BC41CC77-572F-4D27-A78F-53322E91CDCA_zps30vudt7l.jpg

photo 47A4F215-0C1D-497F-A1D8-B937856A3EB3_zpsb6vp7zdm.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
        Participant

Here’s my turquoise, blue, orange & yellow Hoppy with black eyes – she’s for trade or blind trade

photo 99083FFE-9C5C-40BB-83FA-EF9C607EF17E_zpsyckeg3cl.jpg

photo 906E318D-21E3-484E-8634-9169E7F6EF12_zpsljujusnw.jpg

photo 39843BA1-3E5B-40FA-B1EC-83FC82F44B72_zpssvm1qkn0.jpg

photo B7272530-DBB0-40C8-AF12-E46B0D28FA7A_zpsdfkhh4ih.jpg

photo 0BBCE9BD-79CF-4C78-8AAC-DD52EDC10DB2_zpsdekktaoh.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
          Participant

And here’s my safari – she’s got very vivid blue eyes and is, I think, a silver Bengal. She is up for trade for one of my top safari pics – especially the badger or snow leopard.

photo 751446B8-27BC-4B3E-A4BA-1CA51C368F54_zpsgk6tize2.jpg

photo 135E64B7-19E5-4F67-8815-D9EC1AAEF65C_zpsuyhzqrny.jpg

photo 61F8AE44-C559-4746-889D-C0745F3831DF_zpsna0etd84.jpg

photo 355D663C-D68E-4CAA-A8AD-A05AD099E106_zpskc1c3r2k.jpg

photo 3071FB0B-732B-4371-85CB-0F9A053F625A_zps78skubqc.jpg

photo 34F94F6D-D76D-446D-A3EF-3CA1BAA300DE_zps4m3ogepy.jpg

ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
            Participant

Deleted because I finally got my photos to work! Pics below!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
              Blocked

Nice poads so far! I like the silver Bengal one as it looks like my cougar and the rainbow one is nice too! I don’t think mine have shipped yet but I hope they ship soon since it will take them a while to get to Canada!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
                Participant

Wow – nice to see some have arrived already! That was fast! Looking forward to seeing all the pretties…..

Falcolf
                  Participant

SO gorgeous! What a wonderful group so far!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I sold something I really loved to get the cash to buy these so I’m hoping I at least get something I like. I’m digging those grey and aqua hoppies or the black and red ones.

Any airbrushed tigers or leopards would be great on the safari front ^_^ Something about the hand painted ones don’t appeal to me as much. A wild dog wouldn’t be bad either, but I’m pining for that handsome tabby tiger mostly.

Those two petting zoo ones on the bottom with the swirly brown patters are also quite lovely. Or the all white one with the black patch and the pink eyes if what I’m aiming for! That one would match my safari bunny tadpoad perfectly.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

MandBsMom
                      Participant

Dragonfeathers, if I get the all white one with albino eyes, I will defiantly trade you! He’s my least favorite of the petting zoo bunch.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

WeRePaNtHeR
                        Participant

The albino eyed white one is my favorite, but haven’t been able to order a hoppy or plain safari.
                          Got some test paints up for trade fer them though case anyone isn’t into their GB and might wanna swap pieces.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Hannah
                          Participant

PrairieVixen, you got one of my favs! Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Chloe
                            Participant

My gorgeous lady arrived today. ๐Ÿ™‚ She is a strawberry tiger with an adorable row of dots down her front. Though she is amazing, I would love to have something darker, so she is for trade. My ultimate dream is a normal tiger.
                               photo 20151221_144303_zpsznibwzsj.jpg
                               photo 20151221_144227_zpsiaa1pvww.jpg
                               photo 20151221_144159_zps9twioqny.jpg
                               photo 20151221_144135_zpsyv9ozg62.jpg

Natasha
                              Participant

Two surprise poads showed up today (They’re xmas prsents but mom knows I’m bad at waiting when I could be trading, so she told me I could open them!). First up is a gorgeous purple-eyed poad with purplish/pinkish markings. She looks more purple to me, but I know how eyes are. It’s overcast, so she’s less vibrant in her pics than in person! She has a trade ad up – I really want a black and red spotted hoppy to match my other poads but I do like this one a lot so if I don’t get a trade, I’ll survive ๐Ÿ˜‰

This purple eyed poad is up for trade. I would prefer a red & black spotted hoppy but if you love her show me what you have to trade. I will also consider safaris + cash from me to make up the price, fantasy unis or fantasy poads. She is not for sale or blind trade.

photo 3EF43B0D-DF14-4D87-B844-D6B81688C049_zpsosklisc4.jpg

photo CD648A75-EEF3-4E72-A50E-10871BDA109B_zpsysdlffma.jpg

photo 40E536B4-7BD7-453B-8DE0-F82D0F5EEDD9_zpsaqh7br3o.jpg

photo 561D0525-2696-4647-9D31-D5DBB83F8A16_zps77isbflt.jpg

photo C19A4240-B121-429A-A396-DCC56621CE37_zpse71sm4dr.jpg

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
                                Participant

And here is a special lady – a green-eyed Maltese Tigerloosa! I love her, but I really have my heart set on that badger, so check out her trade ad if you’d like to swap!

photo 55592C69-09ED-419E-ACF1-38563B9EAA52_zpsk8bihtrl.jpg

photo 39E45280-3FB5-4EB6-AB52-FDD110B9F6A5_zpseowlihou.jpg

photo 0EA0501F-A484-43AC-A4F7-3B4CF31B9585_zpsof8xmqxt.jpg

photo BA0F4FF6-0F5D-4723-ACF6-E82B6EF02E65_zpstylq33fs.jpg

photo CB3E49CD-A63E-423B-A5C7-0391E0149716_zpsscuml4ku.jpg

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  Gothic - Mahogany

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 207 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.