fbpx

Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    PrairieVixen
    Participant

PrairieVixen, you got one of my favs! Congratulations πŸ™‚

Thanks Hannah! She’s available for trade if interested. πŸ™‚

.*ΒΊSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ΒΊ*.

Ann
      Participant

Tracking showed my poad and hippocampus were to be delivered today. Kept checking the tracking all weekend. Left home at 8:00 am. Arrived at work at 9:00 am. Checked the tracking and it said my package arrived at my post office at 5:30 am and was delivered to my front porch at 6:11 am. Except it wasn’t. I went out at 7:00 am, no box. And my mail does not usually arrive til 11:30 am. So very down right now. Not only did I not get my Windstones, now I am out all that money. Gotta love the USPS. And I am also at the max of 1 for ordering another safari poad too, so can’t do that either. Sad.

Natasha
        Participant

Tracking showed my poad and hippocampus were to be delivered today. Kept checking the tracking all weekend. Left home at 8:00 am. Arrived at work at 9:00 am. Checked the tracking and it said my package arrived at my post office at 5:30 am and was delivered to my front porch at 6:11 am. Except it wasn’t. I went out at 7:00 am, no box. And my mail does not usually arrive til 11:30 am. So very down right now. Not only did I not get my Windstones, now I am out all that money. Gotta love the USPS. And I am also at the max of 1 for ordering another safari poad too, so can’t do that either. Sad.

Usually if they post office says they delivered at a ridiculous time it means someone hit a mass batch button. It will probably show up tomorrow. In the past I had lots of packages marked as delivered that didn’t show up til the next day. Good Luck!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

PrairieVixen
          Participant

Oh no! πŸ™ Did you call your post office? Sometimes they mis-scan things. You may also check with neighbors; I’ve had mine delivered to the wrong place before, but luckily found them. This time of year they often send out additional drivers that aren’t overly familiar with routes to try and ease the package burden of the regular mail carriers. Sending good vibes your way and hoping you get your poad and hippocampus safely! *hugs*

.*ΒΊSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!ΒΊ*.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Usually if they post office says they delivered at a ridiculous time it means someone hit a mass batch button. It will probably show up tomorrow. In the past I had lots of packages marked as delivered that didn’t show up til the next day. Good Luck!

Heck, one time earlier this year I had a priority mail package I was mailing Out from my house To someone else, and the mail person scanned it as delivered when she picked it up from my mailbox!
              My Safari YP arrived in Washington DC on Sunday at 2am and she’s still there – I guess she’s taking a long Winter’s nap from her long trip from OR! Maybe she’ll arrive tomorrow? πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
              Participant

Heck, one time earlier this year I had a priority mail package I was mailing Out from my house To someone else, and the mail person scanned it as delivered when she picked it up from my mailbox!
                My Safari YP arrived in Washington DC on Sunday at 2am and she’s still there – I guess she’s taking a long Winter’s nap from her long trip from OR! Maybe she’ll arrive tomorrow? πŸ™‚

Mine got to Capitol Heights [Washington, DC area] on Sunday and then departed for an unknown destination that wasn’t my mailbox today. πŸ™ It would be nice if she got here tomorrow. Of course, if she had arrived today I would know whether I wanted to snag a second Poad before they sell out! Decisions … decisions …

Ann
                Participant

Mine got to Capitol Heights [Washington, DC area] on Sunday and then departed for an unknown destination that wasn’t my mailbox today. πŸ™ It would be nice if she got here tomorrow. Of course, if she had arrived today I would know whether I wanted to snag a second Poad before they sell out! Decisions … decisions …

Well this is all encouraging. So maybe she will show up still. I find the USPS operations illogical to understand. Keep my fingers crossed. Thanks everyone for sharing your insights and experiences on this.

Ann
                  Participant

Anyone know if the safari poads are sold out? I want to order another one in case my first doesn’t arrive. Thanks.

Falcolf
                    Participant

I know when I participated in my first PYO swap the PYO that I painted ended up on someone else’s porch. Definitely ask around if it doesn’t show up tomorrow and don’t give up!!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Jamesqe
                      Participant

Love those green eyes!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

My Safari YP arrived!
                          She looks like a Strawberry Tiger with black accent stripes on the top of her head and along part of her back – I Love the accents stripes! They make her *POP* I think she’ll go well with my little ‘Stripy-Tigery’ Poad Family. πŸ™‚

photo GB Safari YP_1_zpseyfs7ldq.jpg

photo GB Safari YP_4_zps9zsw7mw1.jpg

My GB Safari YP - Back 2 photo GB Safari YP_3_zpszor1jt8v.jpg

My GB Safari YP - Back 1 photo GB Safari YP_2_zpsfmtvk65j.jpg

Natasha
                          Participant

My Safari YP arrived!
                            She looks like a Strawberry Tiger with black accent stripes on the top of her head and along part of her back – I Love the accents stripes! They make her *POP* I think she’ll go well with my little ‘Stripy-Tigery’ Poad Family. πŸ™‚
                            YP_3_zpszor1jt8v.jpg”/>

What a cutie! You’re right – the black on top of the light stripes is really striking!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

My Safari YP arrived!
                              YP_3_zpszor1jt8v.jpg”/>

What a cutie! You’re right – the black on top of the light stripes is really striking!

Yes they are! FYI – my photos are just a tad dark, so my Safari Strawberry Tiger is more of a light to medium ‘tan-peachy’ hue and not quite as dark tan/yellowish hue as my photos make her appear. Sorry for the dark, grainy pics! :love:

Chloe
                              Participant

Sooooo…. I traded a bunch of stuff because I knew I couldn’t afford one of these. I just started in real estate and it’s a slow start; I’m having a hard time getting clients. With not being sure how long they would last (which was unfounded, as they were in stock for quite some time) I negotiated with three different people….and ended up with all three people ordering for me. Here is Susie’s revenge…. πŸ˜‰
                                 photo 20151222_142313_zpsmhpstji3.jpg
                                 photo 20151222_142224_zpsfg0qe8jz.jpg
                                 photo 20151222_142129_zpsfkqilmdk.jpg
                                 photo 20151222_142203_zpstwhs6xc0.jpg

All three are for trade, please PM me.

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

WOW! That is hilarious! Nice triplets πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 207 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.