fbpx

Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Yah! I ordered my Safari Young Poad and I’m so excited to see if I receive one that goes with my ‘Stripy’ safari GB Tad and Baby Poads! I also have a Tiger Leaf Adult Poad, and I’d Love to complete a ‘Stripy-Tigery’ Poad family! :love:

I’ll post what I get when she comes… Show Off Your GB Safari, Simple Safari and Hoppy Grab Bag Young Poads too!

Let me know if you think we need separate show off threads and I can edit this one, but I thought one would be good for all. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Hannah
      Participant

I think one thread is quite sufficient 🙂 Thanks for starting it Ela Hara!

I’m lucky I checked my email when I did.. I’ve been suffering from dehydration most of the day and haven’t felt up to doing much of anything other than sitting under a blanket and not moving as much as possible. I started to feel better and checked my email at 5:45, and hooray! Poads AND the Hippocampus! Woo hoo!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Betrluk1
        Participant

woohoo! good luck everyone on your poads. I bought one of the new hippos for hannah to paint for me later on 😛

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I’m broke at the moment so I just listed a Quest Prize in the Classifieds if anyone wants to take a look. Just trying to cover the cost of a Safari and Hoppy plus shipping so it’s a good chance if anyone ever wanted a Quest Windstone.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pdlucich
            Participant

Got a safari poad and a hippocampus. The I threw in a griffity because for some reason I just never got one before. Now I think I am broke. *sigh* Oh, well, IT IS WORTH IT :love: :love: :love:

It's not hoarding if it's books!
              Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Lisa
              Participant

I ordered a safari – a Christmas miracle would be a giraffe poad under my tree (my fav safari animal). But there are so many pretty patterns. Can’t wait to see the individual pictures!

Ann
                Participant

I ordered a safari – a Christmas miracle would be a giraffe poad under my tree (my fav safari animal). But there are so many pretty patterns. Can’t wait to see the individual pictures!

Me too! I bought a safari and am hoping for a lovely giraffe. Hope the safaris don’t sell out too, and the one per person limit is waived but I think so many are targeting the safaris too so that is not likely.

Natasha
                  Participant

I bought one of each but I’m not certain about the simple safari. The completist in me wants one of each…hmmm. I’m sure I can always trade him if he’s not my thing. I am so excited for the hoppy and safari poads! I am pining for a badger and a red and black spotted one to match my baby and tadpoads.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                    Participant

I bought a simple one since that is my best chance of getting a Poad that I like. Fingers still crossed, though!

Hannah
                      Participant

I just spent about an hour looking at the class pics, and here are the guys that interest me the most! I got one from the safari batch, and one from the “plain” batch. That one is much more of a gamble, but after much hemming and hawing, I decided to go for it!

My plain batch interests:

My Safari batch interests (starred being most interested! XD):

We’ll see how my luck goes!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                        Blocked

I managed to get a safari and a hoppy as I sold something else so am excited to see what I get! I will third the hope of a giraffe. Giraffes are also my favourites animals and I collect them. I have a tall wooden one in my living room, a painting of one, other pictures of them and a few stuffed animal giraffes. Other than that I love the leopards, white tigers and zebras! I would also love a pink/purple, blue/teal or rainbow hoppy poad.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

MandBsMom
                          Participant

I caved and got a safari, a petting zoo, and a PYO hippocampus. Sigh…..I’m weak. But I know my mom and mother-in-law are sending money for Christmas, so there is my justification. 😉 I was actually in a doctor’s waiting room (hubby appt) when they came out. My box is already on its way and says it will be here by Wed. Yay! I’m hoping for stripes or spots for the safari, and either one of the petting zoo tabby cats, hooded rat, or spotted bunny ones. The waiting is the hard part!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Falcolf
                            Participant

*sits down in anticipation* I can’t wait to see what everyone gets! These poad batches are so cool – bravo Melody! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

etruscan
                              Participant

I think that your safari is a “zappaloosa” zebra/appaloosa. 🙂 I can’t believe that some have arrived already!

PrairieVixen
                                Participant

I think that your safari is a “zappaloosa” zebra/appaloosa. 🙂 I can’t believe that some have arrived already!

Oh yes!! You are totally right, that’s what she is! I received the Zappaloosa! 🙂 Thank you etruscan! The zappaloosa is available for trade if ya’ll are interested, just give me a holler! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 207 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.