fbpx

Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

My most recent simple safari, a lovely dun with medium brown eyes, and a cute little goof-up tiger tadpoad who traveled with her. I know that technically the tadpoad doesn’t belong in this thread, but he wanted to be with his friend and I wasn’t going to argue with him. πŸ˜‰

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

My most recent simple safari, a lovely dun with medium brown eyes, and a cute little goof-up tiger tadpoad who traveled with her. I know that technically the tadpoad doesn’t belong in this thread, but he wanted to be with his friend and I wasn’t going to argue with him!

Cute !!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bullsquid
        Participant

I thought I could sit out these latest batches of grab bag young poads, but when I bought my color-shift cougars and saw that there were still hoppy poads left, I couldn’t help myself. I didn’t really have anything in particular in mind that I wanted, and was pleasantly surprised with what I got. My hoppy is vivid black and red, with a dark grey beak and eyes. Some of the photos make her spots look orange, but they are all solid red. I’m calling her Firespot. πŸ™‚

WeRePaNtHeR
          Participant

Great grab bullsquid you got one of my grail Hoppy loves! πŸ™‚ I would trade a TP piece for it if you ever fall out of love with it.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Natasha
            Participant

Gorgeous, Bullsquid! I have her baby and tadpoad sisters!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
              Participant

This was my #2 pick – she is stunning in person! I couldn’t believe it when I opened the box!

photo 10D0882E-5B33-4DF9-A731-21A5B1CCF004_zps7xfcp5at.jpg

photo B0A899D7-43B0-4D8F-A860-EA6F2024E879_zpspaaubjst.jpg

WOW,adorable.It’s a busy one!
                 photo A4CF6633-4C59-4479-841C-4E591EEE7BB4_zpsre2zi2py.jpg

photo 2B6AEF77-FF05-449A-819F-4D54AC4D85EB_zpsrhrx6m7z.jpg

Wow! Congrats on that beauty! That was one of my absolute favorites as well! SO pretty! :love:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Bodine
                Participant

I got this beauty from the restock! These are bad, bad pictures – I’ll get better ones later πŸ™‚ I like her a lot but I now have far too many safari Poads so I’ll likely be putting one of mine up for sale soon (perhaps not this one though! Not sure yet!)

Hannah,you did it again! You get some of the most awesome pieces! Stripes cling to you like lint.

Bodine
                  Participant

I’m pretty sure this red, orange, blue & black stunner is in her forever home, though the red & black hoppies still might tempt me.

photo 77FDB351-9C7A-47F2-9229-6B5F3A6075F2_zpsinsbagvn.jpg

photo 3BD19AE7-3126-4BBC-B0BF-925FA59FEED1_zpstmel9ew0.jpg

This one looks like it has panties on.Too cute.

photo 54E336CE-69EC-477E-92CE-BEE1D935D4D5_zpswhxug2h3.jpg

photo F3D90743-143F-43BC-A289-B002D73003C6_zpsknrput6m.jpg

Bodine
                    Participant

Finally! I thought this day would never come! I am thrilled with my hoppies! I am actively looking to trade the quagga, but if the chipmunk or cow are one of your faves, shoot me a PM

photo image_zpsczraspou.jpeg

photo image_zpsngufei4b.jpeg

I couldn’ t be happier with this gal….she’s everything I was hoping for in a Hoppy!

awww,how precious.You got one of the ones I fell for.Blue/brown collaboration.Ever want to rehome it?Think of me please.

photo image_zpsxw3f5fmr.jpeg

photo image_zpsadwdheyg.jpeg

photo image_zpsee5xxb8j.jpeg

My hoppy,so cute and very special.
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Natasha
                      Participant

Here’s two poads I bought after a little too much wine πŸ˜‰

They are both really lovely. It doesn’t come through really well in the pic but there is s lot of variation in the turquoise one. It is darker turquoise up top, lightening as it flows down her back. The orange, turquoise & white one is brighter in person, too and has amazing patterning. He’s a OOAK one in this batch – I don’t see any other poads that have this patterning. It looks a little like the AWD pattern but in fantasy colors. I like them both but would trade either for a red & black spotted one or possibly other ones. Message me if you love them.

photo 9ABF59D5-B543-49BE-B49F-77CBB9C2B415_zpszh5jeweq.jpg

photo 9F6C923F-1713-44D6-A7CF-1B7369EF1905_zpsr8vwwcva.jpg

photo FBD584E0-B498-48D9-B893-36A9E8587AAF_zpsazuuubo2.jpg

photo F60497EE-5D96-4FEA-8A85-BF0419CB3003_zps9qelsldj.jpg

photo 5EBB1549-B74D-46A5-B5A0-2D4F04AECDCE_zpsmndkkiza.jpg

photo 6C7881DF-40C1-4A3E-A362-B064594E83C1_zpszz5lcqfe.jpg

photo C9769823-23D6-4C10-AE7C-86693F4AEE87_zps0l0mjmnf.jpg

photo 3FA2B399-796D-4762-8444-FEF518898F46_zpsnrnkkkcc.jpg

photo 3F50D95C-63A3-4C6C-B21F-166AB1F859D9_zps2usqyzfi.jpg

photo 915D297C-498E-43B2-B649-FFCAEF1D3D9B_zpsxjlagglq.jpg

photo 0990DB2F-8D4E-4761-BA02-EA354493C309_zpshhijiuhb.jpg

photo 292E23AB-B9E0-4CAB-9DFC-A385B99CC24C_zpsul9zlma1.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Hahaha! Drunk’n Order! Is there a Windstone support group for that? Lol! Just bugging ya Natasha! πŸ˜€

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Hahaha! Drunk’n Order! Is there a Windstone support group for that? Lol! Just bugging ya Natasha! πŸ˜€

Liquid Courage to put more dents into your wallet, eh? Don’t worry – I do the same sometimes but with ‘justification’ to make me feel better afterwards.
                            Guess that’s why we should have a ‘Windstones Anonymous’ Group, unless there already is one?! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
                            Participant

Liquid Courage to put more dents into your wallet, eh? Don’t worry – I do the same sometimes but with ‘justification’ to make me feel better afterwards.
                              Guess that’s why we should have a ‘Windstones Anonymous’ Group, unless there already is one?! πŸ˜€

My justification is that I do like both of them! If I had gotten twins of ones I already have, you can bet I’d be whining this morning! πŸ˜‰

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

Betrluk1
                              Participant

What a great name Wolfrott hahaha

Blight
                                Participant

What a great name Wolfrott hahaha

Thank you πŸ™‚ Bowie was one of my heroes growing up. RIP a legend.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 207 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.