fbpx

Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

As they say when playing Go Fish, “I fished my wish!” A beautiful black-eyed “cow Poad” from the simple safari batch. πŸ™‚

Natasha
      Participant

Such sweet pink toes & beak, Etruscan! Nice grab!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
        Participant

Such sweet pink toes & beak, Etruscan! Nice grab!

Moo! πŸ™‚

MandBsMom
          Participant

Yay! My box arrived! Here is my first. I really like him, and I’ll probably keep him, but I might PM people if they have something I may like more.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
            Participant

And my petting zoo, a beagle. Open for trades for this one.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Aquasage
              Participant

All of them are fantastic so far! The triplets made me crack up but they are really pretty. I am excited for my safari and hoppy but am now concerned!

Apparently they have been in an accident! Ups has a notification that my box is “delayed due to a train derailment” and ” We’re adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. Delivery will be rescheduled.” I don’t mind if they are late but I really hope they are OK!

Natasha
                Participant

All of them are fantastic so far! The triplets made me crack up but they are really pretty. I am excited for my safari and hoppy but am now concerned!

Apparently they have been in an accident! Ups has a notification that my box is “delayed due to a train derailment” and ” We’re adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. Delivery will be rescheduled.” I don’t mind if they are late but I really hope they are OK!

Boo! That’s frustrating. Thankfully the poads are one of the hardier sculpts. Short of them getting completely crushed, I think they can take a pretty good whack and stay safe. I hope they show up soon!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Awesome cow Etruscan. I love the pink beak and dark eyes….I much prefer this color of beak to the metallic peachy colour we’re used to seeing.

Your beagle is really cute too MandBsMom πŸ™‚

Great grabs everyone! I am so anxious for mine to arrive!!

Chloe…. Ummm, I’m kinda speechless πŸ™‚ Maybe you should go buy a lottery ticket or something….

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Laurie
                    Participant

Sooooo…. I traded a bunch of stuff because I knew I couldn’t afford one of these. I just started in real estate and it’s a slow start; I’m having a hard time getting clients. With not being sure how long they would last (which was unfounded, as they were in stock for quite some time) I negotiated with three different people….and ended up with all three people ordering for me. Here is Susie’s revenge…. πŸ˜‰
                       photo 20151222_142313_zpsmhpstji3.jpg
                       photo 20151222_142224_zpsfg0qe8jz.jpg
                       photo 20151222_142129_zpsfkqilmdk.jpg
                       photo 20151222_142203_zpstwhs6xc0.jpg

All three are for trade, please PM me.

This is totally awesome. What are the odds?
                      AND those 3 little butts are too funny. πŸ˜‰

tempest618
                      Participant

Here’s my hoppy poad. Will probably keep her unless someone has one with more blue that they would be willing to trade.

And here’s my safari poad. She’s really pretty but not what I was looking for so she will be up for trade.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Wow tempest! That’s a GORGEOUS Safari!!!

What are the odds chloe? That’s just crazy! Theyre all lovely if it’s any consolation. You’ll have no problem finding trades!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

jmoore
                          Participant

Wow – so many adorable poads! Love the triplets Chloe! Getting twins of anything is crazy enough, but triplets?

Mary
                            Participant

Sooooo…. I traded a bunch of stuff because I knew I couldn’t afford one of these. I just started in real estate and it’s a slow start; I’m having a hard time getting clients. With not being sure how long they would last (which was unfounded, as they were in stock for quite some time) I negotiated with three different people….and ended up with all three people ordering for me. Here is Susie’s revenge…. πŸ˜‰
                               photo 20151222_142313_zpsmhpstji3.jpg
                               photo 20151222_142224_zpsfg0qe8jz.jpg
                               photo 20151222_142129_zpsfkqilmdk.jpg
                               photo 20151222_142203_zpstwhs6xc0.jpg

All three are for trade, please PM me.

Chloe, very pretty clutter but what are the odds of that happening? You’ve got the same luck I had with the tadpoads where every AWD I traded to somebody in a blind trade, I ended up getting another AWD.

Liking the ones I’ve seen so far, but I’m still waiting for mine to arrive. I think it’s scheduled for delivery tomorrow, so that’ll be a great Xmas present if it gets here in time.

pony-up
                              Participant

When I saw my tracking showed my package was delived at 6:54 this morning I figured there had been a mis-scan somewhere, but when I got home awhile ago there was a box by my door…and these lovely ladies were inside it! I totally can’t believe I got my #1 safari pick and a gorgeous ginger kitty, too! I actually squealed and even teared up when I unwrapped the zebraffe! :love:

photo _20151223_090334_zpsmmhynzwu.jpg photo _20151223_090319_zpsaoqayz4e.jpg photo _20151223_090254_zps5kkrymd0.jpg photo _20151223_090424_zpsslobsdkl.jpg photo _20151223_090408_zps6gmjcdiz.jpg photo _20151223_090352_zps29okqd17.jpg

etruscan
                                Participant

Congratulations! Those are great grabs. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 207 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.