fbpx

Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari | Simple | Hoppy – GB Young Poad Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

I’m loving seeing everyone post! Yeah, triplets were…..something else, that’s for sure! I got the first one on Monday, then Tuesday my other ones came. Tuesday, I opened the first box and couldn’t believe I got a twin……so I asked my daughter to open the last box and I closed my eyes. She unwrapped it and was just silent…..I was like “Well? Am I gonna like it?!” And she said “Ummmmmmm…..” so I had to open my eyes. I couldn’t believe it…..lol…..

PrairieVixen
      Participant

Congrats pony-up! 🙂 Amazing grabs! I LOVE when people receive their absolute #1 favorite. 🙂 Out of so many possibilities, it’s amazing when your #1 finds its way to you. 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

StormDancer
        Participant

They are all so adorbale. I always love seeing what everyone has recieved!

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

PrairieVixen
          Participant

Sweet Hubby got me a trio of poads for Christmas and was kind enough (with a little pestering of course 😉 ) to let me open them early in case I wanted to trade. 🙂 These are the three that came to me! I do really like all three but I would consider trades for all three of them as well (there are a few I do like a little better). If one of these really sings to you, feel free to send me a message with a poad trade offer! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

pony-up
            Participant

Love your simple safari! :love:

etruscan
              Participant

PrairieVixen, you got one of the thylacines. 🙂 Very cute!

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Aww congrats Pony-Up!!!!! I love hearing that someone got their # 1 pick!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

JynXx
                  Participant

Still waiting for my first one to show up, and tracking shows it was supposed to arrive yesterday. Left the tracking# with one of the Postal Clerks and hope to receive a call tomorrow. If not, I probably won’t be posting any pictures until after New Year’s :/

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                    ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                    ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                    ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                    ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                    ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

StormDancer
                    Participant

I got my lovely Safai Poad in yesterday. I belive she is a cheetah. I do love her but I might be willing to trade for something darker.

photo 20151222_063916_resized_zpsix02xuw8.jpg

photo 20151222_064042_resized_zpsubhc99dm.jpg

photo 20151222_063951_resized_zpsewhjgjyv.jpg

photo 20151222_064200_resized_zpsvvak13g1.jpg

photo 20151222_063927_resized_zpsc0kz1dcb.jpg

photo 20151222_064112_resized_zpsadkoain8.jpg

photo 20151222_063941_resized_zpshgauoccv.jpg

photo 20151222_064135_resized_zpsqaeamflx.jpg

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Hannah
                      Participant

Here’s mine. I was really hoping not to get one of the really simple guys from the Safari batch, but most of the time on Grab Bags I get exactly what I don’t want, so I’m not surprised that I got this guy.

He’s got really neat eyes, but he is far too simple for my tastes! He’s up for trade.
                        (Now pending trade! Woo!)

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

chibishiro12
                        Participant

I got my two today. I got an Okapi safari poad, and a purple hoppy. I like the hoppy, but am willing to take offers if anyone really wants her. I was hoping for a fancier pattern, but I am not unhappy to keep her. The okapi though is one that I would rather trade. She will be up in an ad, I was hoping for a tiger, leopard, cheetah, or something lighter colored.
                           photo DSC_0151_zpsjrxmz2ff.jpg photo DSC_0152_zpsfpntr585.jpg photo DSC_0153_zpshl6xnouv.jpg photo DSC_0154_zpsuv54tzbp.jpg photo DSC_0155_zpso3y8wlgm.jpg photo DSC_0156_zpsplqgtr5d.jpg photo DSC_0157_zpslvwzrzpg.jpg photo DSC_0158_zpsp5eh2bxf.jpg

Looking for-
                          red fire young dragon
                          old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Karen
                          Participant

Got my poad today! Got a badger and I really like her. Though, I was hoping for a more complex one so, feel free to ask for a trade 🙂
                             photo DSC_0087_zps1ijezs0l.jpg
                             photo DSC_0088_zpsan89nwdl.jpg
                             photo DSC_0089_zpsfdih7xhz.jpg

Aquasage
                            Participant

After whatever train drama the other day UPS must have upgraded mine because my two showed up today. My hoppy was one of the exact ones that caught my eye so I was super excited but my safari was the opposite and ended up being one of the few ones I was the least interested in. She is nice but will be up for trade. I am glad in a way because I usually fall in love with the one I get so never get to trade, and I know some people were interested the honey badgers.  photo 20151224_124052_zps6nyp13dd.jpg photo 20151224_124006_zpsm6lphtvh.jpg
                              I will post more pics later but as we are Traveling for the day it will have to wait.

Lisa
                              Participant

Merry Christmas to me!!!
                                Here is my gorgeous safari – Jaguar, I think. I love the highlight “eyebrows” and the caramel colored eyes and well, everything. 🙂 Thank you Melody for another amazing poad to add to the collection.
                                2015 GB young poad
                                2015 GB young poad
                                2015 GB young poad
                                2015 GB young poad

Natasha
                                Participant

Congrats, Skrpbkgrl! Her eyes look so pretty with that color scheme!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 207 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.