PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 241 total)
  • Author

Closed

Okay folks! The partners are sent out! I am painting two to make up for the odd number…but that is just fine and dandy with me! I can’t wait!!! Thanks everyone for doing this swap! Go and have fun! All PYOs should be shipped by March 30th, but feel free to mail them before if you are ready!

frozendragon
    Participant

I’ll play…hehe

Maria
      Participant

Put me down! It’s about time I got more PYOs anyway.

Skigod377
        Participant

I would not mind… though the person who got my PYO may feel a bit jipped! πŸ˜†

Maria
          Participant

Aw Ski, don’t be so rough on yourself. E-Bay buyers think differently. And what happened to the rum? Did you finish it?

Skigod377
            Participant

I will have to go get more πŸ˜‰

Maria
              Participant

Are you sure honey-water will tide you over until then? (That’s what mead is. right…?)

Skigod377
                Participant

Miss Melody told me that Vikings drink mead. πŸ˜† I am stuck with that for the time being…. Untill I come up with something witty for my quote.

Maria
                  Participant

She’s right! I can’t believe I missed that! Somehow I think rum has a better ring to it, though… πŸ˜†

wolflodge100
                    Participant

I would like to but I’m afraid to paint the ones I have after seeing everyone elses πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

Aw c’mon, wolf, Cheryl dared. You can do it!

It sounds like a great idea. But, who would want one from me?

Lokie
                        Participant

I think it is a wonderful idea, Whippetluv. Unfortunately for me, these PYOs take me forever to paint so I probably can’t be included. But I can’t wait to see what others come up with πŸ˜€

I’m in. In fact, it would be cool to see what we could all do for each other. Kinda like a pull their names out together gift exchange thing, like Christmas secret santa.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 241 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.