PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I think it’s an awesome idea, but I’m also very, very slow. I’m hoping to finish my 2nd dragon today… whereas everyone’s done a whole bunch! Would there be a time limit?

I think she said 2 months…

siberakh1
      Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I think it’s an awesome idea, but I’m also very, very slow. I’m hoping to finish my 2nd dragon today… whereas everyone’s done a whole bunch! Would there be a time limit?

I’m slow at getting my stuff done too. I have to work around the schedules of my family and when I can use the kitchen table. I’d work outside or on the porch, but right now it’s way too cold. I have signed on though.

I think there needs to be be more time or something. I work full time on art and can do this full time, whereas others have other jobs and school to go to. Hmm…

dragonmedley
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

I think she said 2 months…

Duh! That’ll teach me to read more thoroughly. 2 months should be enough, even for me! I’m signing up.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Watergazer wrote:

I think there needs to be be more time or something. I work full time on art and can do this full time, whereas others have other jobs and school to go to. Hmm…

Two months is not enought? Hmmm well we can work something out if that is true. ๐Ÿ™‚

skigod377 wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

It sounds like a great idea. But, who would want one from me?

๐Ÿ˜† I feel your pain! I think this is all in good fun. I would not worry one bit.

I have begun painting mine!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Im liking it so far… and its not a dragon.

Don’t start yet silly Ski! You don’t know who you have yet!!! ha!~

I personally want to have a KiRin from as many other Windstone painters on the board as possible…eventually maybe I can trade for them all.

Andrea
          Participant

I want to play!
            Shame on me, I haven’t read the whole thread, but could you give a rundown of the “rules”? Like will the person you paint for ask for certain colors or are you free to paint what you want?

Andrea
            Participant

Watergazer wrote:

I personally want to have a KiRin from as many other Windstone painters on the board as possible…eventually maybe I can trade for them all.

Ditto that! I love the kirins. I just got pics of the kirin Arlla did for me. I just want to pinch his cheeks!

Skigod377
              Participant

whippetluv wrote:

Don’t start yet silly Ski! You don’t know who you have yet!!! ha!~

I couldn’t help it!! I was so excited!

Well if ya need another person, let me know. I will have to order a PYO tho.

Maria
                Participant

I’ll have to order some more too. I think I’ll do a dragon.

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I’ll have to order too. I’m going to wait for the color/pattern, though. Some might look better on a wolf, griffin, etc.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                    Participant

True. Either way, I’ll order a dragon – if not for the swap, then for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, this sounds like fun. I think I’ll do it too. I just hope I don’t get anything too difficult.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 241 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.