PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Sounds like a thread with PYO swap pictures will be started soon… I can’t wait to see who got what!

Andrea
      Participant

Mine’s finally in the mail! It should arrive next week.

Maria
        Participant

Mine too… But I’ll only get to work on it two weeks from now. To justify painting during a time I should be studying for my orals, I’m going to be listening to French radio shows as I work. Oh, my head! πŸ˜›

haha, then ppl would be able to elimate who is painting their PYO if they haven’t figured it out already with the clues left behind.

Skigod377
          Participant

Im dying here!!! WHO HAS ME???? No, dont tell… I dont want to know…telltelltelltelltelltell

Maria
            Participant

You’re not the only curious one, Ski! I’m trying to guess, but it’s too hard. Anyway, my piece was finished on Sunday and I’ll mail it off tomorrow.
              It’s my first kirin, so I hope the recipient finds it halfway acceptable… πŸ˜•

Mine was done. It was going to be mailed out today. I took it over to my parents to show it off and somehow when it was over there some of the paint peeled off! Right down to the gypson! πŸ˜₯ It’s only one spot thankfully. So I’ll fix it up and send it out tomorrow. But, I’m so frustrated with the delay.

Maria
              Participant

Peeled off? I hope that doesn’t repeat itself. I guess it’s better it peeled off when you noticed and could fix it, rather than the recipient taking it out of the box and seeing it spotted in white…

I hope it was just a one time thing. I’ve had the worst luck with this little guy.

frozendragon
                Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

I hope it was just a one time thing. I’ve had the worst luck with this little guy.

I would let it sit and just dry….without touching it for at least a day before wrapping it and sending it…

then wrap it in tissue paper and put it in the bag and wrap it again….

that should let it get to it’s new owner without peeling…

I’ve had one do that to me too….

Lokie
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You’re not the only curious one, Ski! I’m trying to guess, but it’s too hard. Anyway, my piece was finished on Sunday and I’ll mail it off tomorrow.
                    It’s my first kirin, so I hope the recipient finds it halfway acceptable… πŸ˜•

You mailed yours out before me! Darn, I was hoping I wouldn’t be one of the last people to finish. I guess I’m one of the slow kids πŸ™‚ There must be more of us around here somewhere….

wolflodge100
                    Participant

Well, I finally finished mine but I have to put the felt on. What do you guys use to glue it on?

Skigod377
                      Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

Well, I finally finished mine but I have to put the felt on. What do you guys use to glue it on?

Its peel and stick.

wolflodge100
                        Participant

Thanks ski! πŸ˜† !

Yeah, it is kinda hard to get the backing off espically if you don’t have nails.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 241 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.