fbpx

PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Do we have a pose in mind? I would like to do a dragon since I think I suck the least at those. ๐Ÿ˜† Will it be painters choice?

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Mead is honey wine! AND I LOVE IT!!! It is my poison of choice.
        Mead is one of the oldest (if not THE oldest) alcoholic drinks created, and is also supposedly where the term “honeymoon” came from!
        We have some cherry and blackberry mead here that is to die for. ๐Ÿ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

siberakh1
        Participant

MEEEEEEAAAAAAAAD!

Really good mead is fantastic! Chaucer’s is unfortunately the only one I can find in stores around here. I had some at a Ren Faire that another patron had that was home made. The best I’ve ever tasted!

Whippet, I’d be game to do a PYO exchange. I should be done with two of my griffins this week, minus the clear coat.

Awsome! Okay here are the rules…
          Umm what should the final date for mailing be??? two months enough for everyone?
          PM me with your info…
          Answer the following questions…

1. Name and Address
          2. If you are okay with mailing outside of the US?
          3. Favorite Colors or theme *for example nightskies/stormy weather/humingbirds or simple colors like…i love green and magenta for example.

That is it! Its up to the artist to pick the type of PYO they paint for you.

Skill doesn’t really matter, I just want everyone to have fun. I will ask my mate to pick partners for everyone. She has no idea what peoples skill levels are, so it won’t be based on that.

Other than that we will just have fun!

This sounds like a neat idea. Can’t wait to see what ppl come up with.

frozendragon
          Participant

sounds good to me…I’ll have to remember to PM my info….i get lost easy

Maria
            Participant

I’m PMing you, whippet.

Arlla
              Participant

Oh, fun!! I’ve dont a few good trades already – I love trades! ^_^ So will we know who are partner is when we’re painting? Or do we find out when we get our PYO from them?? ๐Ÿ˜‰

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

frozendragon
                Participant

surprises are so much more fun…..hehe

Arlla
                  Participant

It’s true! Why bother partnering up, though – why not just toss everyone’s name in a hat and pull for who gets what?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Arlla wrote:

It’s true! Why bother partnering up, though – why not just toss everyone’s name in a hat and pull for who gets what?

It will be just like a Secret Santa. You will not have the same person who has you!!! And no telling until its sent and the person has opened it. In fact I suggest you put your name as the artist in the box when it is mailed. NO pictures are to be posted until the person gets the PYO. That way its a total surprise for them!

Only one person has signed up so far…I will take sign Ups until like Monday night..giving everyone a few days. Than you should get your partner’s info on Tuesday.

Maria
                    Participant

Cool! This will be fun. Is there a specific PYO we’re working with, or can we choose whatever fits the commissioned color best?

Skigod377
                      Participant

Its painters choice! I will send my info now. ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
                        Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

It sounds like a great idea. But, who would want one from me?

๐Ÿ˜† I feel your pain! I think this is all in good fun. I would not worry one bit.

I have begun painting mine!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Im liking it so far… and its not a dragon.

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I think it’s an awesome idea, but I’m also very, very slow. I’m hoping to finish my 2nd dragon today… whereas everyone’s done a whole bunch! Would there be a time limit?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 241 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.