PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

Thanks ski! πŸ˜† !

πŸ˜† You’re welcome!! I remember trying to peel my first one and I asked the same question! Chessie had to assure me that “It most definately IS peel and stick!!” πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

Lokie wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You’re not the only curious one, Ski! I’m trying to guess, but it’s too hard. Anyway, my piece was finished on Sunday and I’ll mail it off tomorrow.
        It’s my first kirin, so I hope the recipient finds it halfway acceptable… πŸ˜•

You mailed yours out before me! Darn, I was hoping I wouldn’t be one of the last people to finish. I guess I’m one of the slow kids πŸ™‚ There must be more of us around here somewhere….

I though somebody already got a swap piece from you, Lokie. But my list is at home, so I guess I shouldn-t say anything on the matter. If I remember right there are seven or eight people left who need to mail pieces. Water has two swap pieces to do – aside from her personal trades.

Well, unless the weather holds up the mail, my partner should be getting it tomorrow. I really hope you like it.

Maria
        Participant

According to my list there are six PYOs left “unaccounted” for. One each from siberakh, Cheryl, wolflodge, Lokie, and two from Water. I’m so antsy to know who has me! πŸ˜€

Lokie
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

According to my list there are six PYOs left “unaccounted” for. One each from siberakh, Cheryl, wolflodge, Lokie, and two from Water. I’m so antsy to know who has me! πŸ˜€

Us remaining painters should mail our pieces around the same time so no one left without a PYO can figure out by process of elimination which painter they are getting πŸ™‚

Maria
            Participant

You’re right – but I think that would take a lot of coordination! πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
              Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Well, unless the weather holds up the mail, my partner should be getting it tomorrow. I really hope you like it.

The weather didn’t hold up the mail! (We’ve had a snow storm followed by an ice storm yesterday – took one of my colleagues 3 hours to get home last night.)

You kinda gave yourself away with that one πŸ˜€

Doesn’t matter, I got him and you can tell your mom she’s so NOT getting him. I really like him! I’ll post pictures on the other thread later tonight, unless you already have pictures you want to post right away.

Thank you!

Whippet, this was such an awesome idea.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

I figured that I let the cat out of the bag on that one but, ah well. My Mom has pictures she’ll have to be content with that. So you really do like him? I’ll see if I remembered to take pictures on my own camera.

Oh, I shipped mine out already, it’s delivering today to whippetluv. The reason I say that now is because when you are coordinating a swap then you figure out who your swap partner is pretty easily πŸ™‚ I hope she loves it. I am waiting on mod approval for the pics in my gallery so we can all point and laugh. j/k. I think it is pretty save for the green paint- I need a different brand of metallic paint, mine was crap!

OH!! But it IS on http://www.zanni.net under the tab “Cheryl’s Gallery”…look for the pink tab.

(Is the URL tag not working anymore??)

Andrea
                Participant

I thought Arlla had Whippet? She got the koi-rin?

Phoenix wrote:

I thought Arlla had Whippet? She got the koi-rin?

I had two because Cheryl signed up after I matched everyone! I didn’t want to spoil her fun…so I took her and gave her me!
                  And OHHH I got mine today! I love it! Will go post more about it on the right post! I hope you like yours too!

Maria
                  Participant

Cool stripes idea, Cheryl!

Skigod377
                    Participant

Oooh! Cheryl! They are sooo pretty!! I love the dragon esp!

skigod377 wrote:

Oooh! Cheryl! They are sooo pretty!! I love the dragon esp!

hahahaa- it’s been changed actually, that was before I added interference colors. Once my pics are approved for the gallery you can see how it turned out permanently.

I also like it Cheryl. It is a neat idea.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 241 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.