fbpx

PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap? Closed and UPDATED AGAIN!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    ladybrooklyn
    Participant

πŸ˜† I know it will be Cheryl! πŸ˜€

The only reason *I* don’t like painting the gryphon is because he’s so dang HEAVY!!! Kills my wrists!

I was repairing that brown mother dragon the other night… let me tell you.. OUCH! my wrists were so soar from holding her up… YIPES!

I really need to get working on my “Rocky” Gryphon… he’s sitting there… all nice and black… just needs white markings and then some metallic interference… πŸ˜›

But my Swap PYO went nicely last night!!! just some detail work… cleaning up teh acrylic paint… and BOOM she’s done! ::hopes!::

siberakh1
      Participant

I can’t order my PYO until next week (and pay for some of my windstone stuffs at the same time). I have the idea set in my head and I should be able to get it done quickly (probably a day or so). My personal griff took forever to do (cheetah spots take forever and the paint wasn’t blending well). You might not be the last to get yours out GB! πŸ™‚

Skigod377
        Participant

I am anxiously awaiting the recipients response to mine. I hope you like it!!

ladybrooklyn
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I am anxiously awaiting the recipients response to mine. I hope you like it!!

GAH! I wanna know who had who… I want to know that people are receiving them…

but most of all… I wanna see mine! 😯 πŸ˜†

I was hoping to have mine mailed early this week, but my stupid bleeping work decided not to rehire our empty spot and I am doing twice the work *with no extra pay*, and could not get out of here during postal hours all week. BUT since my person lives fairly close by she/he/it should get their PYO early in the week.

Maria
            Participant

Now I know for sure my person will be last to get theirs. It looks like I-ll only be able to paint and ship my PYO the last week of February. I can-t let up on study until then – after my written tests are over. πŸ™

dragonmedley
              Participant

Hey GB, don’t feel bad. I still haven’t received the naked PYO yet! The way it’s going, I’m gonna make the deadline just on time.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                Participant

Ah, the relief. πŸ˜† I just feel sorry for the person who-ll have to wait so long. Darn tests.

ladybrooklyn
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ah, the relief. πŸ˜† I just feel sorry for the person who-ll have to wait so long. Darn tests.

Hey… it happens GB. πŸ˜€ I have no doubt that whoever received your swap PYO will totally understand! πŸ˜€ I know I would. πŸ˜‰

Maria
                    Participant

Thank you, lady. Yeah, I-m bound to do each scale individually, just like I do each feather on the griffins individually, and take 20 hours at it. But I think it-ll look nice.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

GB is babysitting again…hehe πŸ˜†

Maria
                        Participant

Sheesh, I’ll be able to track my life just by going back through this forum and seeing which computer I was using when. πŸ˜›

Starbreeze
                          Participant

I guess so πŸ˜†

frozendragon
                            Participant

I sent mine today….it should be at my person’s house by thursday…

the FEDEX lady was new and apparently my person’s husband has gotten packages from FEDEX before…so they put his name on the box and hers under it….

😯

Patricia
                              Participant

Mine is now in the hands of the USPS on its way to the new owner…I hope you like it!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 241 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.