fbpx

Pegasi's PYOs – *New* Update pg. 13

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Pegasi's PYOs – *New* Update pg. 13

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

I like the white one….I bet the interference blue looks cool in person….I know I liked it on anything white I painted….

the purple on is cool….I think with more interference violet….I would like it better….hehe…but that’s cause I love purple…. 😀

Pegasi1978
      Participant

The interfence blue is really hard to see unless you have the dragon in the right light. I even did a second coat trying to bring it out without much success.

I did have some interference purple on the inside of the wings of purple dragon, but it looked very pink compared to the dark purple, that I went over it with the interference blue. So I guess you could say the wings have interference blueish purple though you see more blue than purple.

frozendragon
        Participant

LOL cool…..black is what the interference shows up the most on…but i like the cool effect on white…

Pegasi1978
          Participant

It is a neat effect on white. I don’t envy what you went through trying to take pictures of all your white dragons. I had a bear of a time taking pictures of this guy. The ones I used are a mix of direct and indrect light with a little help from photoshop.

frozendragon
            Participant

yeah I hate messing with photoshop….to many steps for me…I just want to hit a button and it do everything for me…LOL

Pegasi1978
              Participant

There are ways to set up photoshop to do several steps at once, I just can’t remember how to set that up. Plus I find I have to do different things to “clean up” different pictures.

frozendragon
                Participant

I have an older version…the new one is better….but eh

Maria
                  Participant

Nice PYOs, Pegasi.

Lokie
                    Participant

They are both very nice. The antiquing on the purple one came out beautiful.

Very cool Peg! Makes me want to try a white one 8)

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Lokie wrote:

They are both very nice. The antiquing on the purple one came out beautiful.

Actually there isn’t any antiquing on that one. I let the thinned down paint pool in the crevices.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

The Daffodil Kirin I painted for Melody as a part of Dracomancer’s devious plan. I had so much fun painting this piece. The hardest part was waiting for it it arrive in the mail so I could paint it! 😆

Anthony
                          Participant

Nice job its pretty ^^

Starbreeze
                            Participant

That’s a real beauty, Peg!!! 😀

Maria
                              Participant

She’s beautiful, Pegasi. You captured the daffodil colors really well.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 195 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.