Pegasi's PYOs – *New* Update pg. 13

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Pegasi's PYOs – *New* Update pg. 13

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I look forward to seeing pics of the kirin.

Skigod377
      Participant

Ki rins are quite fun!

Starbreeze
        Participant

Peg, both the uni and the dragon look great!!! I especially love the uni!!! 😀

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I finally managed to get some good pictures of the black and red dragon tonight.

I also sealed up the kirin last night. I’m really pleased with how it turned out. I have an idea floating in my head of doing birthstone kirins and this could be considered a variation of the sapphire kirin. The one I would do (if I did the series) would probably have a lighter blue belly rather than the purple one.

Jodi
            Participant

Ooo! Those are both pretty. I especially like the Red and Black Dragon.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Thanks! He was andventure that’s for sure. The dragon I’m about to start working on SHOULD be a little easier, mostly black with some midnight blue on a Bright Blue eyes dragon. At least this one won’t scream at me that the colors don’t go together. I’m finding it a little funny/ironic that most of the PYOs that I have done so far have been black and an accent color.

Oh! They’re both lovely!

Kujacker
                Participant

oooo love that ki-rin! He looks so shiny.

wolflodge100
                  Participant

Those are both very nice! 😀

Jasmine
                    Participant

Oh, I love them both…very, very nice.

Hey the dragon would match my new car…very lovely. I love the colors on the ki-rin as well.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Another PYO dragon done! I’m calling him Black Knight (or Blackie) but he’s not really black. See when you call him that he kind of snickers and has a twinkle in his eye. That’s because he’s a blue so dark it looks black.

Blackie was accomplished by painting him black and then adding midnight blue colored accents on top. If you look carefully you can see the wings fade from black to blue at then end. After it was painted, I antiqued it in midnight blue to help add depth.

I took pictures out in the bright sunlight (direct light) and then under the carport (indirect light) so you can see the difference a little bit of light makes. When you look at him on the uppers shelves of my computer desk with the other Windstones you can’t see any of the midnight blue.

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I like him. He looks like he was carved out of a deep blue stone…

The sunlight pictures are great.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I like him. He looks like he was carved out of a deep blue stone…

The sunlight pictures are great.

Thank you! That’s part of the idea with this fellow. Today has been a great day to take pictures out side. Lots of sunshine with no clouds in sight. Add in a light breeze and comfortable temps and I have no clue why I am inside on the computer.

Maria
                            Participant

He’s cute, Pegasi. I like the red stone/blue eyes combination.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 195 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.