fbpx

Pegasi's PYOs – *New* Update pg. 13

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Pegasi's PYOs – *New* Update pg. 13

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Wow, you’ve been on a roll, Pegasi! Nice work!

Stephanie
      Participant

All 3…. NICE!!!

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

They are all really cool. Well done 😀 !

dragonmedley
          Participant

They all turned out nice! I like the dragon and the wolf especially.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
            Participant

They are all nice, but I like the unicorn in particular.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Thanks everyone. I’ll get to see how they like them this afternoon since we are getting together to do Christmas early because my Brother In Law has to work Christmas day.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Holy cow I didn’t realize I hadn’t painted a PYO since Christmas of last year when I was working on my swap piece for Skylover.

I’ve also mentioned once or twice working on a very vocal Sun Conure Griffin named Conner. Here’s some WIP shots. Lots more color to be added later. And now I can hear him saying “But Mom! Why are you showing me half-naked?”

Maria
                  Participant

Looking forward to seeing how Connor turns out – he sure is cheerful now! 8)

machineguts
                    Participant

Sweet, a Bluejay! That was my highschool mascot! 😀 Beautiful work!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

😳 I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve updated my thread…not that I have anything to update it with right now. Though I will say that Connor (the Sun Conure Griffin) is really cheezed off at me because I painted Calypso for the muse swap (instead of working on him) and then the other day I started painting the Keeper I have (only to scrub the paint off because I didn’t like what I did). Today I got a PYO Phoenix in the mail (Thanks again machineguts!) and it’s likely to usurp the Sun Conure coloration cheezing Conner off even more. 😀

Is it silly that a PYO Griffin is yelling at me?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

*Blows dust off thread* Whew! Has it really been that long since I posted something in here. *LOL* I guess it has. Right now I’m looking for some advice/tips for two PYOs that I plan on working on here shortly. I plan on painting a pair of short hair cats as memorials for my sister-in-law’s snowshoe and orange tabby.

And any tips for painting orange tabby stripes would be appreciated. I’ve never had much luck when it comes to stripes. I at least have plenty of pictures of him as a young adult (as well as old man status) because we lived together for a year while she an my brother were engaged so I have lots of him, plus she had lots of him in her FB photos.

pegasi1978_cat-02
                          boom-boom-d

I have a picture of the snowshoe as a kitten and adult. Should I start with making it look close to the kitten and then darken up the coat to match the adult? The snowshoe was gotten after she and my brother were married so I only got to see her when visiting. I wish I had more pictures of her as an adult, but she was always skittish by that point so I never got a picture of her so I had dive through my SIL’s FB pictures looking for some of her.

pegasi1978_cat-18
                          frankie

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Resized_20211223_165155

Resized_20211223_165222

Finished my sister-in-law’s presents just in time to wrap them up for Christmas. I hope she likes them.

dragonmedley
                            Participant

They came out beautifully! The stripes look great.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
                              Participant

They did indeed.Nice kitties.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

So I’ve been working on the dragon that goes along with this unicorn … it goes to my friend. At first he was being a little bugger because he didn’t want to be black and red with green eyes. I picked up a bottle of metallic antique copper and decided to mix it with the red and wow what a difference! I am having a hard time stopping for the night. It took me two sessions to paing the black, one with metallic red and then this one with the metallic antique copper/metallic red mix. I still have to go through and touch up with black where I was a little sloppy.

I meant to mention it earlier, lol, but this fellow is back with me because after I got divorced all those years ago I ended up marrying the friend I painted it for.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 195 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.