fbpx

pebble cats and foxes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion pebble cats and foxes

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant

Is there going to be a limit on the number of pebble foxes we can buy? These seem like they will be fairly popular, although hopefully with a number like *200*… I really hope I can afford (and have the opportunity) to get a couple. I’d like a whole family of foxes of different colors (or at least a couple!), and I have a friend who LOVES foxes and this would be a perfect gift for. And tomorrow is pay day!! Sooo…

Ahhhh I can’t wait! /rolls all over self

I think it will probably be one per-person-per-color… but I am not sure.
      Seriously, we plan to make a lot of these in the future. Don’t stress out over these!

Oh, really? Well then I won’t stress. I am still excited though.

Edit: changed my mind, after seeing the class photo on your blog I am in loooooove and may have to stress at least a *little* about getting my hands on one.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Wow… 0.o That was quick!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
        Blocked

Oh man, I checked the grab bag foxes right at 6 and it took so long for the page to load that when I clicked add to cart, it already said out of stock. Every time I refresh it it says Add to Cart and I click it and says out of stock again. Darn it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

The grab bags were full when i clicked add to cart but it came up saying they were gone. :((

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Landipan
          Participant

***SQUEALS*** I got one, a grab bag! I was so worried I wasn’t going to be quick enough but fate was on my side today! I can’t wait, my first Fennec and first grab bag! SO happy!

Congrats to everyone who was able to snatch one! I know they went SO quick and there are so few, but I have a feeling that since these are SO popular we will see many more GB foxes in the future.

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I managed to get one along with the Blue Morpho Scratcher I have been eyeing for some time now. The page did take a while to load and when it did it said there were more then 10 in stock. O plopped one in my cart and went back to look at the photo closer to be sure I wanted one it said just 2 in stock 0.o

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

maybe one will drop? oh i highly doubt it though.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

maybe one will drop? oh i highly doubt it though. pebbles are pebbles though! I’ll get another color.

Natasha
              Participant

Yay! These sold out quick, but I managed to grab one! I love the dark ones, but all of them look pretty awesome! This is the first time I’ve not minded that I have to work til 6pm instead of 5pm – I was firmly seated at my desk, and ready to strike instead of languishing in LA Traffic.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pheonixxfoxx
                Participant

I got one and I managed to snag one for Rodney too. His little Windstone collection is growing. The first thing out of his mouth when I told him I secured a Fox for him was, “We need to get a protective case for him too.” Looks like I created a monster, LOL!! ๐Ÿ˜€

littleironhorse
                  Participant

I got a grab bag and an ivory! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ve had a miserable week, which ended on a wretched Friday and to top it off, I’m on a diet because I’m pre-diabetic. THIS COUNTS AS COMFORT FOOD!!! LOL!

etruscan
                    Participant

I managed to get one along with the Blue Morpho Scratcher I have been eyeing for some time now. The page did take a while to load and when it did it said there were more then 10 in stock. O plopped one in my cart and went back to look at the photo closer to be sure I wanted one it said just 2 in stock 0.o

Lol, I did exactly the same thing with the fox – grab first and then decide. Of course, I did decide to keep him. Addictive Grab Bags strike again!

Lauren
                      Participant

I’m hoping one drops. ๐Ÿ™ Darn this stomach flu, I normally would have been awake hours ago.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Some should be dropping back in any time now. I’m sure at least a few will.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Some should be dropping back in any time now. I’m sure at least a few will.

none so far..:(

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 106 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.