fbpx

pebble cats and foxes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion pebble cats and foxes

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

I really hope one drops, but on the bright side, I have ordered a sand.
      Good luck 🙂

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

chibishiro12
      Participant

I came back from shopping and they were out of stock, but I kept watching and snagged one that popped out of a cart! Yay, I got my first pebble! XD

Looking for-
        red fire young dragon
        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Lauren
        Participant

I’ve been watching and watching but haven’t seen any pop out. Do we know if Melody is planning to make anymore grab bags like this? I know she said not to worry if we missed because they were going to be making a ton, but I’m not sure if she meant the regular production ones or more grab bags.

What happened? I was lucky enough to grab a drop and when i hit check out, it get this:

I did a happy dance for ten minutes when I snagged it and now I can’t buy it. the notification button just popped up too. This is very disappointing.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Falcolf
          Participant

Ouch, that sucks! D: I would have tried for one this round (I really wanted a GB fennec to chill with my GB wolf) but my store is moving and I may not be able to depend on work for the next little while. Hopefully Melody does another Grab Bag edition of these guys! Finally a variety of Grab Bag I can afford again haha! 😀 I look forwards to pictures!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

rock-reader
            Participant

I didn’t even know the grab bag foxes were hitting the store (I missed the precusors in yesterday’s forum) Logged in at 5:12 pm and kept refreshing until the notify notice came up at 6:30. Never got a nibble. Bummer – I need to get a faster internet connection….. 🙁

When I grabbed mine, two had dropped back into the store. I don’t know how it can be in your cart and out of stock. Good luck to all next time though…

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Lauren
              Participant

What happened? I was lucky enough to grab a drop and when i hit check out, it get this:

I did a happy dance for ten minutes when I snagged it and now I can’t buy it. the notification button just popped up too. This is very disappointing.

Hm. Just a guess, but, maybe you and someone else both grabbed the GB fox at exactly the same time, and the computer slotted it into both, but they checked out first and got it…? Other than that, I wouldn’t know.

If it makes you feel any better (and it probably doesn’t) I didn’t get one either. I’m torn because I really loved the slightly fancier painting styles and the wider array of colors on the GBs. I guess I I’d better hope someone wants to sell (unlikely) or Melody plans on doing more colors or more grab bags. I’m not going to order any of the other colors straight away, though, unless I see they’re starting to run out because I want to hear back from the staff first about what their future plans are…. especially not if there’s a good chance they will be making more of those production colors anyway.

Kiya
                Participant

The notify button hasn’t come up yet, so some may still pop out of carts.

I’d imagine that yes, two people grabbed the fox at the exact same time – with the cart reserving the product that has gotten much better (it used to happen a lot more), but it’s probably still possible that if enough people hit the button at precisely the same time that they can both get the same item in their cart and whoever checks out first will really get it.

The notify button hasn’t come up yet, so some may still pop out of carts.

I’d imagine that yes, two people grabbed the fox at the exact same time – with the cart reserving the product that has gotten much better (it used to happen a lot more), but it’s probably still possible that if enough people hit the button at precisely the same time that they can both get the same item in their cart and whoever checks out first will really get it.

it was when i checked out, so i dropped it. did someone else grab it when it wouldn’t let me have it, that is so notfair…..whine

how?

Sikek
                  Participant

I’m sure I saw it say ‘notify when back in stock’ before, but now it’s ‘out of stock’.
                    Is it a glitch or are there still some out there?

I’m trying to get one, but I actually just like the silver fox in that batch, maybe they will be production later 🙂

no it did

One got in my cart and it wouldn’t let me buy it. simueltaniously i opend another tab and the notify button was there. I could not check out with it in my cart so i dropped it and my “ghost pebble went back in and now someone else has my pebble in their cart. oh well, not my week i guess… -_- i am 100% certeant there is only one left and he was in my cart and now he is not. glitches…

Kiya
                    Participant

So, Susie found a couple more to add to the store after they went out of stock. I didn’t realize they’d ever completely run out. I think it was just a couple of additional ones, but it was an actual restock (if only for a few).

They are genuinely gone gone now (no more round bottom ones). It’s possible there will be a future grab bag for flat bottom ones.

At least these weren’t super grab-baggy! Mostly they look just a smidge off from the tan and sand foxes.

……………..awwww………..

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 106 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.