pebble cats and foxes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion pebble cats and foxes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

I am painting fennec style foxes now. These are the remainder of the round-bottomed ones we had cast years ago. These will not have a pad.
      I am painting these remaining round-bottomed fennecs in three colors: tan “fennec” color, “sand fox” color and “antique ivory”

Future fennecs will have a flatter base so we will be able to put a nice, mess-hiding pad on the bottom.

The castings are now coming out really nice, so we are casting the other three foxes too: the bat-eared fox, red fox and arctic fox.

OOOOOO! this is awesome news!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Who needs lunches? You’ll already be biting your fingernails while waiting for things to appear, so you can just chew on them. πŸ˜‰

Ha! LOL! Ain’t that the truth! I want to loose some weight anyway. πŸ˜‰

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Falcolf
        Participant

This is really exciting! πŸ˜€ I’m so glad that the pebbles are working out better now!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Lauren
          Participant

Well, this is great news to encourage my diet! My wallet’s gonna be sad, but *I* am so excited!!

Stormbreeze
            Participant

This is wonderful news! It’s a great time to be part of the Windstone Community, isn’t it?

Oh, and… are you going to make any pebbles with…
              sparkles?
              πŸ™‚

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Melody
              Keymaster

This is wonderful news! It’s a great time to be part of the Windstone Community, isn’t it?

sparkles?
                πŸ™‚

Yeah, probably a few! Ha. This is how I paint these: The fennec foxes can be one of four colors. I paint all of them ivory. The ivory foxes that come out too blotchy from the light ivory stain get made into tan fennec colored ones, the fennec colored ones that turn out too dark or speckled get turned into the darker, more greyish “sand fox” color, and if those turn out too dark (or if they roll off the painting wheel and get scratched, which is what usually happens) they become black with sparkles!

Stormbreeze
                Participant

Hey, I never knew that! That’s cool. So in a way, the black sparkles are kind of like copper patinas, except the flaws aren’t visible at all.

Neat.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kiya
                  Participant

sparkles?
                    πŸ™‚

Yeah, probably a few! Ha. This is how I paint these: The fennec foxes can be one of four colors. I paint all of them ivory. The ivory foxes that come out too blotchy from the light ivory stain get made into tan fennec colored ones, the fennec colored ones that turn out too dark or speckled get turned into the darker, more greyish “sand fox” color, and if those turn out too dark (or if they roll off the painting wheel and get scratched, which is what usually happens) they become black with sparkles!

I’m excited about pebbles! But Liam is more excited than me! LOL He has 6 different foxes now, and I can guarantee he’ll make me buy all the new ones too. πŸ™‚

Lokie
                    Participant

The castings are now coming out really nice, so we are casting the other three foxes too: the bat-eared fox, red fox and arctic fox.

YAY! This news has made my month! Maybe even season… possibly year! WOOT!

Falcolf
                      Participant

Haha, I love your methodology for painting the foxes Melody. πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

moonbeam
                        Participant

I am painting these remaining round-bottomed fennecs.

YAY!! I hope so much I will be able to get an ivory one. That would be PERFECT!

IΒ΄m very excited to see all the other pebbles as well.

Scathach
                          Participant

I am painting fennec style foxes now. These are the remainder of the round-bottomed ones we had cast years ago. These will not have a pad.
                            I am painting these remaining round-bottomed fennecs in three colors: tan “fennec” color, “sand fox” color and “antique ivory”

Future fennecs will have a flatter base so we will be able to put a nice, mess-hiding pad on the bottom.

Yippee to all the above!! Woo hoo!!!

Life is beautiful.

Dandr13
                            Participant

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

The thought of owning a bat eared fox excites me!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Erika
                                Participant

Time to go broke for foxesss!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.