pebble cats and foxes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion pebble cats and foxes

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Is there any pics of what the Ivory color on the foxes? I don’t believe I’ve seen that color before, I’m intrigued!

Also, when can we expect there cuties to hit the stores?

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
      Keymaster

I just finished about 230 fennec foxes in: ivory, sand fox, fennec (tan) and “misc” ( all the goof ups, which I painted like: maned wolves, red foxes, silver foxes, ferrets etc.).
        They still need to be stamped. Now remember, this is a “no nitpicking edition”. These are the rag tag left over castings from the last batches I have painted, they don’t all look the same since they have been painted at different times, and almost every one will have some small glitch in the paint, or messy bottom, because they are pebble foxes.
        That is how they roll.
        Literally.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

“Messy bottoms…” no worries, I raised twins! CAN’T be as bad as some of the “messy bottoms” I’ve dealt with ๐Ÿ˜‰ :bigsmile: :bigsmile: *snerk!*

tdm :bigsmile:

tdm

Landipan
          Participant

I just finished about 230 fennec foxes in: ivory, sand fox, fennec (tan) and “misc” ( all the goof ups, which I painted like: maned wolves, red foxes, silver foxes, ferrets etc.).
            They still need to be stamped. Now remember, this is a “no nitpicking edition”. These are the rag tag left over castings from the last batches I have painted, they don’t all look the same since they have been painted at different times, and almost every one will have some small glitch in the paint, or messy bottom, because they are pebble foxes.
            That is how they roll.
            Literally.

I am SO so so excited for these guys, I don’t mind any small glitches and such, any pebbles are very welcome on my shelves!

P.S I had never heard of a maned wolf before, just looked it up! Learn something new everyday!

*Formerly meowmix101

Melody
            Keymaster

We are casting bat eared foxes, but I haven’t painted a batch yet.

Melody
              Keymaster

I just posted a pic of the ivory foxes on the Windstone facebook page. Posting them here is too hard. https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions

Melody
                Keymaster

Yeah , the markings of a maned wolf are almost exactly like those of a red fox , but the muzzle is entirely black instead of having little black marks on the sides of the muzzle, and they have a black mane on the back of their neck.

Landipan
                  Participant

Just saw the Ivory foxes, I love them! Gah, I am going to go broke buying all these lil guys, lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

Lauren
                    Participant

I LOVE these. Please tell me the price for these will be relatively affordable since they’re so small?? I’d really like to be able to buy one for myself and one for a friend whose favorite animal is the fox.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

just saw the ivories on facebook, so cute!

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

moonbeam
                        Participant

I just posted a pic of the ivory foxes on the Windstone facebook page. Posting them here is too hard.https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions

These are just too cute!
                          Can you already estimate when the might go into the store? Do you plan to put all the different version of them in at once?

dragonmedley
                          Participant

From what I understand, I think they’ll be grab bags.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kiya
                            Participant

I believe the ivory, tan, and sand colors will be regular production (and restocks in tan and sand’s case). The others sound like a goof up grab bag ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                              Participant

I believe the ivory, tan, and sand colors will be regular production (and restocks in tan and sand’s case). The others sound like a goof up grab bag ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah, went back and it’s the cats that she wants to do as GB…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

I’ll have to go for the goof ups ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m so excited! I hope they’re not posted ’till next week so I have enough.

Will any of the miscellaneous have…
                                  sparkles?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 106 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.