pebble cats and foxes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion pebble cats and foxes

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

So long as I have the chance to grab one, I am going to have to buy a Goof up grab bag fox! Mel, feel free to make them a bigger batch if you get ‘bored’ and want to paint more (I’m sure Mel has no idea what bored is, and probably doesn’t want to see another fox for a while, but I’m just sayin’!) I LOVE my wolves (and would dearly love to see a fantasy batch of wolves some day), and I just know I’m going to love these foxes just as much!
      Depending on what they cost, I’ll probably have to add a couple of the production pieces into my cart as well! lol

Landipan
      Participant

Could we also get some pictures of the Sand foxes?

*EDIT* never mind, I found a picture of one!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Lauren
        Participant

Is there going to be a limit on the number of pebble foxes we can buy? These seem like they will be fairly popular, although hopefully with a number like *200*… I really hope I can afford (and have the opportunity) to get a couple. I’d like a whole family of foxes of different colors (or at least a couple!), and I have a friend who LOVES foxes and this would be a perfect gift for. And tomorrow is pay day!! Sooo…

Ahhhh I can’t wait! /rolls all over self

Samwise
          Participant

Goof up GB?! Count me in!

Melody
            Keymaster

From what I understand, I think they’ll be grab bags.

Some will be true grab bags, but only a small number, like 30 or something.The others vary in color and finish too, but are close enough in color to each other to be lumped together under one listing. There are 60+ each of the other three colors that will go in the store, listed under their own colors: Ivory, tan fennec, and sand fox.
              Now remember these ( and probably all future pebble things!) are “no nitpicking” editions. Similar to a “goof up edition”.
              The ones that are grab bags are all natural, foxy-looking colors, but they look different enough from the other three colors that they get to be a separate category. I’ll take a class pic when I get a chance.

Stormbreeze
              Participant

Awesome. I hope they go up soon, I would hate to miss them!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Melody
                Keymaster

Is there going to be a limit on the number of pebble foxes we can buy? These seem like they will be fairly popular, although hopefully with a number like *200*… I really hope I can afford (and have the opportunity) to get a couple. I’d like a whole family of foxes of different colors (or at least a couple!), and I have a friend who LOVES foxes and this would be a perfect gift for. And tomorrow is pay day!! Sooo…

Ahhhh I can’t wait! /rolls all over self

I think it will probably be one per-person-per-color… but I am not sure.
                  Seriously, we plan to make a lot of these in the future. Don’t stress out over these!

Melody
                  Keymaster

Ah, so how is pebble production coming along, Miss Melody? Have bottoms been stamped? Sparkles been applied? ๐Ÿ™‚

I am only a little eager because I leave for camp Saturday and I do not wish to miss them.

No sparkles in this batch! I managed to paint all of them without resorting to painting them black, though I do have a few left over black sparkle ones I can finish.
                    They are stamped and being packed now.

Scathach
                    Participant

Ah, so how is pebble production coming along, Miss Melody? Have bottoms been stamped? Sparkles been applied? ๐Ÿ™‚

I am only a little eager because I leave for camp Saturday and I do not wish to miss them.

No sparkles in this batch! I managed to paint all of them without resorting to painting them black, though I do have a few left over black sparkle ones I can finish.
                      They are stamped and being packed now.

Woo hoo!!!

Life is beautiful.

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

Some will be true grab bags, but only a small number, like 30 or something.The others vary in color and finish too, but are close enough in color to each other to be lumped together under one listing. There are 60+ each of the other three colors that will go in the store, listed under their own colors: Ivory, tan fennec, and sand fox.
                        Now remember these ( and probably all future pebble things!) are “no nitpicking” editions. Similar to a “goof up edition”.
                        The ones that are grab bags are all natural, foxy-looking colors, but they look different enough from the other three colors that they get to be a separate category. I’ll take a class pic when I get a chance.

Will the GB ones be listed at the same time as the others?

Melody
                        Keymaster

I just posted a pic of the ivory foxes on the Windstone facebook page. Posting them here is too hard.https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions

These are just too cute!
                          Can you already estimate when the might go into the store? Do you plan to put all the different version of them in at once?

Yes I think they will all go in at once.

Melody
                          Keymaster

Yeah,sounds like they will all be put in at the same time.
                            There’s a class pic in the blog: http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/fennec-fox-grab-bag-edition

Pheonixxfoxx
                            Participant

Yeah, there’s a class pic in the blog: http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/fennec-fox-grab-bag-edition

Cool beans and thanks, hope I’m online at the right time so I can snag one…:)

Landipan
                              Participant

Omgosh, I’m so excited for these guys!

Frankly. I’d be very happy if they were ‘one per person/household’ as I know they’re going to go quickly and I’d love to at least have a chance at one. I really want one of the darker ones!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Falcolf
                                Participant

Oh man, these look fantastic! Super cute! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 106 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.