pebble cats and foxes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion pebble cats and foxes

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 106 total)
  • Author

Boy, those went quick!

Kim
    Blocked

Well when I checked just when they were released it said there were more than 10 in stock and instead of grabbing one right away, I was looking at the colours trying to decide what I wanted and then by the time I clicked the button it said out of stock. The weird thing is though that every time I refreshed it, it showed the add to cart button and then I would click it again and it would say out of stock again. After trying for over 45 min to see if any would pop out of carts, then I finally saw it said 2 back in stock and right away I clicked the button again to add it to my cart but because the page was being painfully slow loading all it said was out of stock again. So whoever managed to get the two that popped back in were lucky. I tried for over an hour with no luck. I was planning on getting a tan one and a grab bag one as I like the red foxes in the batch but in the end I got nothing. Oh well, it’s probably best that way though as I need the money for other things and we are pretty much almost broke until Mon. anyway. Sorry you missed them too 96037. We must have both been competing against a couple others who got the last ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Hey Kim & 96037 – I had the same experience. Trying to refresh and click for about 1-1/2 hours until the ‘Notify’ button mercifully popped up, so I could finally go to bed.
        I did get a Tan Fox though – my First Pebble, so I’m happy (less money too) πŸ™‚
        Congrats to those who did get one.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
        Blocked

I think the sand ones are nice too. Once I get more money in I will probably buy a tan and a sand fox so I have a pair. I just wish there was a batch of red foxes too as I like the red over sand.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Winners for the Quest 15 crossword puzzle should be announced soon – perhaps I’ll get lucky and be one of the winners of one of those cute Pebble Foxes πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
            Blocked

I was just thinking that too. Maybe those of us who missed the grab bags could get lucky with the quest draw and get a fox that way. That would be cool since I have more bills than money to buy anything else right now.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Sulks, missed the GB foxes. This has been a terrible week, 1st Mishka, I had a migrane the next day, My roomie’s mom had to euth her dog yesterday (a former foster dog of mine), and I missed the GB foxes. πŸ™

Congrats to all who got one though.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Matryoshka
                Participant

Sad to miss the grab bags but I LOVE the ivory fennec. Picked up all 3 production colours. Hoping black will come back in stock soon as mine has been accidently broken πŸ™

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I did get a white one. πŸ™‚ I was fortunate enough to get the other two when they 1st came out. I love the pebble animals. I missed the kitties, but hopefully I can snag one in the future.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Stormbreeze
                    Participant

Love the pebbles too. I was wondering, will the black sparkle foxes be restocked any time soon? I do like those a lot…

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Landipan
                      Participant

Love the pebbles too. I was wondering, will the black sparkle foxes be restocked any time soon? I do like those a lot…

I too would love know when the sparkly foxes will be returning.

Also, when will the Bat Eared foxes be available?

*Formerly meowmix101
                        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

I too would love know when the sparkly foxes will be returning.

sparkles… πŸ™‚ I would love those.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Stormbreeze
                        Participant

96037 – Oh no! That’s so unfair. I hope somehow you find compensation – like snagging a grab bag pebble cat, whenever those come out.

Stormbreeze
                          Participant

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about those. Might they be released soon (potentially with sparkles too?)

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Hoping black will come back in stock soon as mine has been accidently broken πŸ™

Oh no! Can he be fixed?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 106 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.