New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 653 total)
  • Author
    Clay
    Keymaster

Hey, Clay, has your email changed?

I’ve tried about three times in January to contact you by email (using clay@windstoneeditions.com) about a couple Forum issues, but never have had a response; it occurred to me today that maybe the email address had changed with the move to the new facility?

Sorry about that. I haven’t used that email in at least 5 years. You can email me at clay@clay-johnson.com, or you can always PM me. Or if you have an issue that might be relevant to others, you can just post it on this thread.

GardenNinja
      Participant

Clay,
        I am not getting emails when my ads expire anymore. Someone posted another thread about it, and I checked mine. All 8 were expired, and I hadn’t gotten a single email.
        Also, the new renew icon is not obvious. At first, it looks like there is no link to renew the ad because it isn’t with the other links, and it isn’t labeled until you hover over it.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

The spammers have been busy today. Kayla Noyes is back and someone is selling puppies lol

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Clay
          Keymaster

Spammers have been flagged and spam classified removed. Thanks everyone for notifying us.

Clay
            Keymaster

Clay,
              I am not getting emails when my ads expire anymore. Someone posted another thread about it, and I checked mine. All 8 were expired, and I hadn’t gotten a single email.
              Also, the new renew icon is not obvious. At first, it looks like there is no link to renew the ad because it isn’t with the other links, and it isn’t labeled until you hover over it.

OK, I will look into this. I recently created a test ad and set it to expire yesterday. I got the expiration email as usual, so apparently the issues is not happening all the time (which makes it trickier to troubleshoot). I’ll post again here when I have more info.

Kim
              Blocked

Clay I just tried 4 times to post new links in the Grab bag Directory thread and it won’t show my post. Can you please approve the last one? Also a couple weeks or so ago I posted about a giraffe documentary with links and it wouldn’t post either. I thought it would be approved after a short time but it never showed up. can you still approve that too? I put a lot of time into these posts for them not to work.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Clay
                Keymaster

Clay I just tried 4 times to post new links in the Grab bag Directory thread and it won’t show my post. Can you please approve the last one? Also a couple weeks or so ago I posted about a giraffe documentary with links and it wouldn’t post either. I thought it would be approved after a short time but it never showed up. can you still approve that too? I put a lot of time into these posts for them not to work.

Those are both approved and published now.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I just wanted to say how much easier the new homepage and layout is to navigate- thanks Clay! It doesn’t take me 10 tries to get to the forum or classifieds anymore!

Kim
                    Blocked

The formatting isn’t working on my phone now. It looks like it is in desktop mode and this part where I am typing it going off the screen so I can’t see everything I’m typing. It took me forever to figure out where to find my messages and listings and things.

Clay
                      Keymaster

The formatting isn’t working on my phone now. It looks like it is in desktop mode and this part where I am typing it going off the screen so I can’t see everything I’m typing. It took me forever to figure out where to find my messages and listings and things.

[/Postquote]
                        Yes the “my account” link is now at the bottom of the mobile menu. I see what you mean about the forum posting input box being wider than the phone screen. I’ll get that fixed, but in the meantime turning your phone to landscape orientation fixes it.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I really like that the Menu/Sub-menu listings on the desktop stay locked and visible at the top of the screen and are very accessible. It was a pain having to scroll all the way back up to the top of a thread or the topic list to select another menu/sub-menu item. ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
                          Participant

I am trying to do research on my PYO swap partner’s collection, so I was checking the forum replies created tab on their profile, so photos would show up. No results will show past the first page. If I click for page two or the next arrow or anything, it says no results found.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Clay
                            Keymaster

I really like that the Menu/Sub-menu listings on the desktop stay locked and visible at the top of the screen and are very accessible. It was a pain having to scroll all the way back up to the top of a thread or the topic list to select another menu/sub-menu item. ^_^

Glad you like it. I’ve also added a “back to top” button, which will appear as you scroll down. Clicking it will take you back to the top rather than having to scroll back up. This should be particularly useful when viewing the site on a phone.

back-to-top

Clay
                              Keymaster

I am trying to do research on my PYO swap partner’s collection, so I was checking the forum replies created tab on their profile, so photos would show up. No results will show past the first page. If I click for page two or the next arrow or anything, it says no results found.

I see what you mean. We had this issue a while back, but it got resolved. I’ll have to look into why it’s happening again. Thanks for letting me know.

Kim
                                Blocked

The pictures aren’t displaying correctly in the classifieds. When you click on them, the top parts of the pictures are cut off, hidden under words at the top of the page and there’s no where to x them out to go back to the ad.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 653 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.