New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)

Viewing 8 posts - 646 through 653 (of 653 total)
  • Author
    Clay
    Keymaster

….also the newly registered users/who is online is gone from right next Active topicsā€¦.

This issue and the signature editing one seem to be bugs in a recent software update. I’ve reverted to the previous version while I troubleshoot these issues. Thanks to you and GardenNinja for pointing them out!

Scathach
      Participant

Thanks, Clay

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
        Participant

The number of topics and the number of replies are showing under the member’s name next to a post. I’m so glad that information is back.

Thank you to Clay!

Brenda Lower
          Participant

Quick question for Clay (or other website gurus)- With the new color Ancient Steel coming out, can we get a page under the Dragon Color Families for it? I just want to get on the wish list for them as soon as possible! (If I miss buying them outright!)
            Thanks!

Clay
            Keymaster

Quick question for Clay (or other website gurus)- With the new color Ancient Steel coming out, can we get a page under the Dragon Color Families for it? I just want to get on the wish list for them as soon as possible! (If I miss buying them outright!)
              Thanks!

Yes, I can do that. I’ll put it on my to-do list!

etruscan
              Participant

Thanks!

Yes, I can do that. I’ll put it on my to-do list!

Thanks for Ancient Steel on the color families page. It would be nice to also have Brimstone added some day.

Susie
                Keymaster

I’ve asked Clay to add the Brimstone color family to the website!

Clay
                  Keymaster

I’ve asked Clay to add the Brimstone color family to the website!

Brimstone has been added!

Viewing 8 posts - 646 through 653 (of 653 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.