New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)

• This topic has 652 replies, 61 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Clay.
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 653 total)
  • Author
    Bodancia
    Participant

And THANK YOU for restoring the New Notification message up at the top! I too had relied on that to check my Private messages!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Clay
      Keymaster

I didn’t intentionally make it red. Not sure how that happened, but I’ll take a look.

Clay
        Keymaster

Fixed now. This was caused by a recently installed update.

etruscan
          Participant

This probably is related to the store problems last night. The “Track Your Order” tab on the “Shop” page under My Account worked properly.
            However, the tabs labeled “Orders”, “Downloads”, “Addresses”, “Payment Methods” and “Account Details” do not work.
            Each of them gave me the same message:
            “Oops! That page can’t be found.

Nothing was found at this location. Try searching, or check out the links below.”

fatalbeauty
            Participant

I noticed that one a few days ago, I just kept forgetting to report it here myself….

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
              Participant

So this is an issue for me, but only when on my iphone. When I go to any category of items for sale (Dragons, grab bags, etc) only the first page is visible. If there are multiple pages, I can’t get to them. The clickable page numbers/arrows are missing. Like I said, this only occurs for me on my iphone X, and it works fine on my computer.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

LZ
                Participant

I have this issue on my laptop at home, where I usually use an old version of Safari. If I use Chrome, which is more up to date, it’s okay.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Clay
                  Keymaster

This is almost certainly a caching issue. Your browsers are probably loading an old version from cache. Please try clearing your browser cache, and then let me know if it’s not fixed.

Safari desktop: Go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy and click the “manage website data” button. Select “windstoneeditions.com” and click the “remove” button.

Safari iPhone: go to Settings > Safari and click “clear history and website data”

Clay
                    Keymaster

I will look into this on Thursday. Stay tuned…

Natasha
                      Participant

Thank you, Clay! Clearing the browser cache on my iPhone fixed it. 💜

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                        Blocked

Yeah I was also going to mention I can’t update my addresses or check orders either. Hope it’s fixed soon.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Clay
                          Keymaster

It turns out this was caused by a bug in the software. They just released (and I installed) a new version that fixes the issue. It’s working again in my testing, but let me know if you still have trouble.

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Unless it’s just me… it seems that photos posted later this afternoon can’t be loaded. It spins around awhile then displays an ‘X’. Photos posted this morning and earlier are showing. I have looked on the Classifieds and in Forum posts.

Please ignore this it suddenly started working.

Clay
                              Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know. WP Engine, the company that hosts our website, has been having some performance issues the last few days, and they’ve been working to resolve them. Someone else reported that our site was down, but every time I’ve checked things have been working normally. So I suspect the image problem was related to this. Hopefully they have everything fixed now, but if anyone notices problems, please report them here so I can pass them along to WP Engine. Thanks!

Susie
                                Keymaster

P.S. to Clay’s note: If you cannot post to the forum, report problems by emailing service@windstoneeditions.com – Or if things are really bad, call us at 800 982-4464 (the voice mail isn’t personalized yet, it says something about “extension one” – that would be me!) Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 653 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.