Movie Discussion

Home Forums Miscellany Community Movie Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Talk about being tracked.I posted my comment here about watching the Joker.I turned the phone on and there set an ad about the new Joker film trailer release.hmmmm

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I swear I don’t know if it’s facebook or just cellphones in general but I feel like there are listening devices that know when I talk about anything.

SAYS – I have to remember to pick up cat food
        Opens facebook
        Catfood ad
        Catfood ad
        Catfood ad
        SAYS – WTF is Facebook psychic!?
        cat food ads change to ads for fortune tellers and palm readers

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

We pay extra with our internet security subscription, for this very reason!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

sherry10151982
          Participant

So I saw Scary Stories last night. Eh…kind of a high school vibe. I know it has kids as the characters, but the feeling of the fright scenes was something that I think would gear more towards the high school crowd. The monsters were unique though. I would rate it 3 out of 5 stars.

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

I still havent seen the movie you bought me for our halloween swap, Sherry. It’s taunting me though…it’s on my list 😉

I just ordered the Puppet Master trilogy. Im sure it will be awful lol!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
              Participant

OooI hate PuppetMaster.Enjoy!🙃

sherry10151982
                Participant

That series is a cult series and I believe should be watched!! The first one is the best. Very cheesy but worth the watch!!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Just watched Glass, the last in the (I guess kind of trilogy?) The 1st one being Unbreakable and the 2nd one was Split from M. Night Shyamalan. It was “meh” I liked Unbreakable a lot, Split was pretty good, but Glass was kind of a let down. Some cool moments surrounded by a lot of boring filler. The action sequences were pretty cool though.
                    I haven’t been impressed with a long of Shyamalan movies lately anyway. Dragonfly and Signs were like the only two I liked. Lady in the Water was awful, but not as awful as the Village. LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

I have been eye’in Dragonfly on Netflix. That was the push i needed. I’m going to watch it after I’m done binge watching Chilling Adventures of Sabrina for the 7th time. (Eye roll lol!!)

Ohhh ya! The Village! Lol no comment 😀 But its parody (Scary Movie 4) was hilarious!!!

Bodine
                      Participant

I just watched The Joker.Woe.Mixed feelings about it but worth the watch.

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

So I saw Scary Stories last night. Eh…kind of a high school vibe. I know it has kids as the characters, but the feeling of the fright scenes was something that I think would gear more towards the high school crowd. The monsters were unique though. I would rate it 3 out of 5 stars.

I saw this yesterday. I enjoyed it, but it’s kinda been done before. The monsters were unique, but the plot was not.

My favorite scene was with pale face!!! Soooo creepy!!!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

I have been eye’in Dragonfly on Netflix. That was the push i needed. I’m going to watch it after I’m done binge watching Chilling Adventures of Sabrina for the 7th time. (Eye roll lol!!)

Ohhh ya! The Village! Lol no comment 😀 But its parody (Scary Movie 4) was hilarious!!!

I got tricked into watching the Village. When it came out my brother was like “OMG IT’S SO GOOD! AMAZING! YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!” So my sister and I did the very next day and were like… what the hell… that was awful… We see our brother the next day and are like really? You thought it was amazing?
                            … to which he replies “No, but if I had to sit through that piece of crap you were gonna too.”
                            LOL! Gotta love brothers

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Bodine
                            Participant

Hahaha

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Lmao!!!! Brothers!!! That’s time you’ll never get back!!

Kujacker
                                Participant

I saw Glass in theatres and I liked it… didn’t like how it ended, it felt wrong, but otherwise I liked it. However I’ve never seen the others in the series (again, product of my movie buff friend inviting me out).

The Village… yeah. That had the potential to be awesome and it was just bad lol

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark is kinda my childhood. I honestly remember the artwork more than the stories themselves. The scarecrow was my guy though, so I’m glad he was included (he might have been the founding reason I adore scarecrows/characters now? Who knows). I want to see it for nostalgia, but I don’t expect anything amazing of it.

I’m suddenly reminded of The Ritual. Anyone see it? LOVE the monster. Love love love him.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 144 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.