fbpx

Movie Discussion

Home Forums Miscellany Community Movie Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

Excuse me, they were Andalusian horses; I thought I knew my horses😭😭😭😭😭😭. Either are excellent horses to use

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

What got me into fantasy creatures was The Last Unicorn. Also the first movie to make me cry.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

sherry10151982
        Participant

LOL! That was another good one! It made me cry too; I felt it should’ve gone on like there was something missing.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

OMG Be Prepared in German sounds amazing!

Now I’m gonna hav to watch the Last Unicorn again. Love that movie.

My favorite animate movie was always the Secret of NIMH <3

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

sherry10151982
            Participant

I hated it when they were killing the mice with the needles. I had nightmares about that in the secret of nimh. But that was a great movie and watership down too. I love bunnies!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I love Watership Down. The funny thing was I was working at a movie store when I was like…17, 18? Had no idea what Watership Down was and a lady came in screaming at the top of her lungs that this movie *waving the VHS around in my face* gave her daughter nightmares and she wanted a refund. We didn’t give refunds on opened movies so the lady was so mad she threw it at me and stormed out of the store… so… I took it home and watched it. LOL

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

sherry10151982
                Participant

Damn she was hostile!! LOL! I can’t believe she threw it at you!!

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

another parent that assumed animated must be fine for kids, least she didn’t have her watch his other one, I think it’s called Plague Dogs or something like that….older teen me who hadn’t read the book assumed it would get nicer after they escaped, but not so much…..

anyhoo, as far as movies I’d like to see, Lion King and Hobbes and Shaw are the only ones coming to mind at moment…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

bayoudragon
                    Participant

Best movie I’ve seen so far this year was Alita. Call me weird, but dang, I LOVED that movie! My pre-order Blu-ray from Amazon should be arriving soon. Woot!

Godzilla was fun, too. Lots of monsters, lots of destruction. Pretty much sums it up. LOL

I really, REALLY want to see the Lion King, badly…but “morning” sickness is out of control right now. I’ll have to wait. 🙁

And when I’m really large I’m going to prop my feet up on the ottoman, have pizza and ice cream, and watch Stuber. Hahaha!

Bodine
                      Participant

I’m still waiting,and waiting, and looking forward to the Avatars 2-5.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

We rented Shazaam from the red box last week. It’s a hoot… one of the few DC movies that they did right (like Wonder Woman and Aquaman).

Suzanne-Marie
                          Participant

Bodine, I too am looking forward to Avatar 2, and more if they make them.
                            Thought it was awesome; saw it in the theatre in 3D; just loved it !!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

I have that movie too, yes Plauge Dogs is the name. Certainly not an animated movie for kids… or dog lovers. My boyfriend snaps and stomps away from the TV if I ever watch it.

*SPOILER ALERT* About 2 laboratory test dogs (I black lab and a jack russle I think) that escape they facility where they are being tortured and are thought to have been carriers of the bubonic plague so the government tracks them down to kill them and rather then be killed they swim out into the ocean “to be finally free” and drown. The end. It’s still a good movie when you need a good cry.

I have been wanting to see Alita so bad. I think with my next check I’m gonna buy that and Detective Pikachu <3 I’m old fashioned and like to have the physical DVD/Blu instead of purchasing them digitally or thru the cable provider.

At this rate I’m not sure if Avatar 2 will come out during my lifetime but I’m sure it will be a great watch

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

OMG! Secret of NIMH!!!!! I totally forgot about that movie…ALSO made me cry.
                                I remember being totally freaked by the old Owl.

“Morning sickness”, Bayou?? I guess I have been out of the loop. Congratulations are definitely in order!!!!!

I watched The Intruder this weekend. LOVE Dennis Quaid! I feel like it’s been done before, but can’t put my finger on it. The acting was great all around. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a good Thriller. The Perfection was also a good “Thriller with a twist”. I forgot to mention Velvet Buzzsaw. Different, but good! if you like the strange and unusual. Speaking of “strange and unusual” what’s the deal with the Beetlejuice sequel? It’s been tossed around online for a few years now, but nothing. Apparenly Tim Burton only ever directed 1 sequel, and that was Batman Returns (great movie too btw). Bringing back the same actors is probably the only way I’d enjoy it. The only answer I could find online to this questions was Tim Burton stating “probably not” to the question of a Beetlejuice sequel. That’s a real shame.

Avatar..surprisingly, I have not seen it. I probably should. It’s been on my list of things to watch since it came out, but I always seem to pass it up for something else. Maybe because I don’t LOVE love stories. They don’t really entertain me, so I tend to avoid them.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                                Participant

Just a little love involved but not the main storyline.
                                  Scuttlebutt says Avatar new release date is Dec.17,2021 and “supposed”to release the next 3 in consecutive years.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.