Movie Discussion

Home Forums Miscellany Community Movie Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

test failed, never mind.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

They’ve pushed the date back numerous times already, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do it again. It’s funny because by the time they do release it, special effects are going to be so advanced that it will probably blow our minds.

Angelika, I’m gonna be that person “Whaaaaaat? You haven’t seen AVATAR?” LOL
        I’m not a love store fan much either, but I’d classify more of a sci-fi action then a love story, but it really does have a little bit of everything. The imaginative wildlife in the movie alone was worth the watch. I’m not impressed by much and I’d highly recommend it.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pipsxlch
        Participant

Angelika, I generally really don’t like love stories, but I’m on the loved-Avatae bandwagon. It wasn’t enough of the story to turn me off. I even saw it twice in the theater, regular and 3-D director’s cut. I hardly ever go to the theater. (Off topic, but the first showing was MADE by a couple drunks who came in during the preshow commercials. They were showing the Snickers ad with Betty White, and the lead drunk froze, slapped his head, and shouted “Oh no!!! They just tackled Betty White!!!” with utter conviction and dismay)
          I have a couple ikran and toruk figures in with my stuff… and if I can ever afford it, I’m taking my husband to Pandora at Disney World. I actually live near Disney, but their prices are totally undoable. Over a hundred dollars for a local to just walk in the door, without parking.

Bodine
          Participant

Ouch! That’s ridiculous.
            On the dark side of me…I adore “Dark Shadows”with Johnny Depp.The original D.S. series was on TV,black and white,when I was a child.It was one of the few things my foster parents would let me watch.Got hooked on it way back in the early 60s.”Rocky Horror Picture Show”,still freaking hilarious after all these years and still sing along.😜🙃.I do miss the midnight shows.Over half the audience would jump up and sing/play along and some in costume.Good clean fun.🤣🤣

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

sherry10151982
            Participant

Rocky Horror is one of my favorites and since my birthday is close to Halloween, I always watch it on my birthday! The music cracks me up and I’m obsessed with Tim Curry because he’s in Legend which is another movie I absolutely adore. “Damnit, Janet…I love you!!” LOL!🤣🤣🤣

Ela_Hara
              Participant

OK! Everybody! “Let’s Do the Time Warp again!”
                MEAT LOAF!!!!!! TIM CURRY!!!!!!

Dark Shadows with Jonathan Frid! the ‘Original’ Daytime ‘Gothic’ Soap Opera! WAY before General Hospital, et al… Did you know they had over 32+ paperback books written based upon the TV Series and Characters? I used to have just about all of them.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Ha Ha! I’m Also obsessed with Tim Curry! Although in ‘Legend’ Tim has sooooo much make-up to be the Devil that he is unrecognizable. One of my other Favorite movies of his was “Clue” – GREAT CAST and GREAT Comedy! Did you also see ‘The Hunt for Red October’? Tim Curry was the Russian Doctor on the sub… not to mention Another Favorite Actor of mine – SEAN CONNERY! That’s who my Silky Terrier, Sean, was named after that I had in the 1980’s – 2000. My Silky Terrier was from a top breeder and registered with AKC… his full name was: Alcamar’s Sean James Conery (Sean Connery + James Bond). 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                  Participant

LOL great name!
                    I just watched Alita Battle Angel.Pretty cool extreme version of Rollerball.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I just watched it too the other night. They did a good job I must say. It took me a little while to get past her eyes though, LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

So as we are on the edge of entering the 22nd century I finally joined a lot of folks in the 21st and signed up for Netflix last night.

The new Dark Crystal series ended up being my tipping point. Looking forward to binge watching that tonight after work!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I loved Dark Crystal (really thought the Skeksis looked awesome lol), and would love to see the new series. I don’t have Netflix though… maybe next time my daughter comes home from college I can sweettalk her to share her info.

bayoudragon
                          Participant

I’m waiting for His Dark Materials on HBO. The Golden Compass just didn’t do the books justice.

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

I started watching it the other day. Every second of it had the coolest creatures. Im also looking forward to binge watching it once i get the TV to myself.

I bought the Godzilla movie yesterday. I had shivers through most of it. When the 3-headed dragon first makes an appearance, i was like O…M…G this is AWESOME!!!! I wont spoil it for anyone who still hasnt seen it.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

StormDancer
                              Participant

Netflix is great for binge watching. I binged the Dark Crystal series last week, it was great!

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I got about half way through it, absolutely amazing so far!

I was having a bad back day yesterday so I pretty much just watched Netflix like.. all day. OMG!

Finally watched Love+Death+Robots, very cool.
                                  The entire 2nd season of Aggretsuo, had been wanting to see that for a long time now
                                  Then the new Invader Zim, also great.
                                  It was a very unproductive day LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 144 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.