Movie Discussion

Home Forums Miscellany Community Movie Discussion

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Haven’t seen many good movies lately but I have been watching “Primal” on cartoon network late night. Despite it being animated it’s not for kids… like at all… It’s basically a caveman who witnesses his family being eaten by dinosaurs. His anguish he goes through and finally he decides to hunt down the dinos responsible. While doing so he encounters another dino who is also having their family eaten alive by the same dinos and they join forces and formulate a bond over the event, both ending up alone after losing their families. Then they have adventures together basically… Not very much dialogue obviously, but it’s made up for with incredible animation and storytelling. I’m hooked.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

I’m debating downloading HBO just to watch it. Gennady at it again with his works of art…

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
        Participant

I watched the best program I have seen in ages.The series “Resident Alien” on Sci-Fi.If you like aliens and comedy it is a must see😄

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I watched the best program I have seen in ages.The series “Resident Alien” on Sci-Fi.If you like aliens and comedy it is a must see😄

I thought this looked really good in the previews as well – I haven’t watched it yet but I might stream it during lunch breaks ‘at work’ during the week – LOL! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
            Participant

Have any of you watched “Helstrom” on HULU? I just started and wow,shock and gore but interesting storyline.

Bodine
              Participant

Good series,S1,Netflix…Invisible City.Mermaids,dolphins that are people,etc.,set in Brazil.
                Great series,new,HULU….REBEL.
                Excellent series with Katy Segal.I admire that kinda gal.😁

Bodine
                Participant

Been a minute since we talked films.
                  My daughter and sil took me to see Avatar2.AWESOME!!!!! That was a visually gorgeous,intense movie well worth the watch.The movie is long but the 3hrs just flew by.There was so much going on on the screen that time was forgotten.
                  Rings of Power gets mixed reviews but that’s normal.LOTR/HOBBIT have always been number one in my book.HOD was slow rolling to start but the story is very good and next season is worth the wait.
                  House of Dragon the same.Slow rolling out the storyline but next season,worth the wait.I won’t give out spoilers.
                  All of these,to me,worth watching.

Catriona
                  Participant

I love movies old and new ones. Some of my favorites are. Horror to romantic. One I just watched was Bullet Train. I laughed so hard at it. Old movies are still new if you never seen them. Disney’s Greyfriars Bobby is a true story of a dog who’s master died and the little dog kept guard over his grace for 16 years. I love Watership Down . The original The Haunting. Scary movie. Legend of Hell House is another favorite.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Catriona
                    Participant

Anyone watch interview with the vampire or Mayfair witches . I read the vampire books. But not the witch books. So they are new to me. Interview I like and dislike. But Anne Rice was alive and gave her ok to the series. I preferred in the past and updating it bothered me . Oh well. I still watch firefly and vampire diaries and Lucifer which I adore .

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.