fbpx

Leopard frog wizard, pg. 4 – blue or orange eyes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Leopard frog wizard, pg. 4 – blue or orange eyes?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

they are both lovely Arlla! I’ll take the next reject after star! ๐Ÿ˜›

Lokie
      Participant

I love the new one (although, I really like the first one as well). Especially the ghost stripping on his back. I tend to like the lower contrast, less patterned/busy color schemes, so this one really fits the bill. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nicole
        Participant

I think the second one does look more realistic. They’re both beautiful though ๐Ÿ™‚

Arlla
          Participant

The real tricky part for either color variation is going to be painting the manes on the bigger uni’s who have normal long horse manes….

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
            Participant

Wow… that little one is a stunner. I love the little stripes at the base of his mane.

Arlla
              Participant

Finished the momma, working on the daddy now…

Here she is minus jewel and eyes – I photoshopped eyes in. Getting those stripes on is a lot harder on the adults than the foal! Her coat has a bit more copper in it than the foal, who I imagine to be a colt. His daddy, like him, will have more of a golden color. I don’t know if real quaggas had any kind of sexual dimorphism, but I’m making it subtle. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can see some of my paint strokes on this one… I’ll try and take some closeups that show it.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Leigha
                Participant

oh wow

Gorgeous!

Stephanie
                  Participant

Beautiful!

Kujacker
                    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I can honestly say I want a female unicorn now.

nice very very nice ๐Ÿ™‚

Nicole
                      Participant

She’s so beautiful!! I wish I could have her but I know there’s no way I could afford her ๐Ÿ˜€ Can’t wait to see the daddy

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

Oh how pretty!

Christine
                          Participant

Of the customs I’ve seen till now, this by FAR does the most justice to the beauty of the sculpt itself. We need a smiley for “jaw has fallen and can’t get up!!”

Really, she is EXQUISITE. A dream Windstone. I’m really at a loss for words. I just love her.

Oh–and you NAILED the salt-and-pepper mane and tail! I think you did it perfectly, it looks incredibly natural, as if the individual different color hair strands are actually really twisting into each other at the bottom. And you were worried. ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Wow, that uni mom is stunning. So realistic. I love her ๐Ÿ˜€ !

bayoudragon
                              Participant

omg… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ She is stunning! I’ll just have to be happy with the photos because I know there is no way I’ll be able to afford her. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

She is truly amazing! :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.