Leopard frog wizard, pg. 4 – blue or orange eyes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Leopard frog wizard, pg. 4 – blue or orange eyes?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Author

Arlla wrote:

Another little guy, just for fun 😉
    I can’t decide between orange and blue – post your input! (to me, orange makes him look a little sinister, blue makes him look a little confused, like ‘whoa, how did I end up a frog again??’ …I like em both though 😉 )
    He’s darker than he looks in the photos – trouble with my camera 😛

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout: :shout: :shout: 😮 😮 I Love Him!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arlla wrote:

Another little guy, just for fun 😉
    I can’t decide between orange and blue – post your input! (to me, orange makes him look a little sinister, blue makes him look a little confused, like ‘whoa, how did I end up a frog again??’ …I like em both though 😉 )
    He’s darker than he looks in the photos – trouble with my camera 😛

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout: :shout: :shout: 😮 😮 I Love Him!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

bayoudragon
    Participant

I also love them both, but I think I’m ever-so-slightly leaning to the one with blue eyes.

Jasmine
      Participant

He’s sooooo cute!! And I concur with the blue…

Adaneth
        Participant

Even though I usually think there are too many blue eyes around this place already… 😉 in this case I think the blue works better.

He’s adorable! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I’m going to say blue as well. My first choice was orange – but with his little coppery-gold hat I think orange eyes would be to much. Blue works better 😉 . I love him !

siberakh1
            Participant

He’s so cute! I have to say I prefer the orange eyes. 🙂

Leigha
              Participant

I like the orange eyes

Very cute frog

He looks angry with the orange eyes, they’re too dark.

I like the blue. He’s kinda pretty but I wasn’t ever a fan of the froggy wizards. 😕

Arlla
                Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Even though I usually think there are too many blue eyes around this place already… 😉 in this case I think the blue works better.

He’s adorable! 🙂

The trouble is…. blue goes with EVERYTHING!!! Well, almost. For some reason, it looks good with just about every coloration. I hate that it ends up in everything too, but sometimes it just looks best!

I’ve got these nifty metalic gold eyes from the factory, with oblong pupils – they look very froggy. But alas, they don’t fit ANYTHING! I don’t know what the heck they were for! They’re just a little too small for the frog wizard… sigh! Maybe they were for one of the very old original animals.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

siberakh1
                  Participant

Arlla wrote:

I’ve got these nifty metalic gold eyes from the factory, with oblong pupils – they look very froggy. But alas, they don’t fit ANYTHING! I don’t know what the heck they were for! They’re just a little too small for the frog wizard… sigh! Maybe they were for one of the very old original animals.

They sound like the ones that went with the old toads. They were metallic gold and had oblong looking pupils that look very froggy. They’re a little smaller than the eyes for the frog wizard too. Maybe I can do a comparison shot if I remember tomorrow.

Arlla
                    Participant

Ah ha! I’ll bet that’s what they are. Well, I have a bunch and no old toads… shucks!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

lamortefille
                      Participant

Beautiful paint job. I prefer the orange eyes…hey, I like sinister. 😉 😀

Andrea
                        Participant

Lovely!!! I like the blue eyes… Unless you want the evil mean look…If that’s the case, go with the orange! 😀

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Phoenix! Where have you been! It feels like I haven’t seen you on the forum in forever!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.