Leopard frog wizard, pg. 4 – blue or orange eyes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Leopard frog wizard, pg. 4 – blue or orange eyes?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

I really like the Orange eyes..He is adorable…I really like him… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Christine
      Participant

The orange eyes are definitely too much orange.

I don’t have to tell you Arlla, but orange and blue are complementary so they look great next to each other.

For a warm-cool contrast, if you didn’t want blue since it’s used too much, what about lavender, purple, or royal blue? Or for similar tones, red like the frog prince.

Personally I’m quite fond of the light blue there though. πŸ™‚

Arlla
        Participant

chrisherself wrote:

The orange eyes are definitely too much orange.

I don’t have to tell you Arlla, but orange and blue are complementary so they look great next to each other.

For a warm-cool contrast, if you didn’t want blue since it’s used too much, what about lavender, purple, or royal blue? Or for similar tones, red like the frog prince.

Personally I’m quite fond of the light blue there though. πŸ™‚

I agree about the hat and the orange eyes. As for other colors – royal blue looks terrible, there is no purple and there aren’t any lavender eyes in the right size. πŸ˜‰ These were really the only two I’ve got that look pretty good.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

WolfenMachine
          Participant

I don’t know…I like the orange. They tie the color scheme together nicely.

And also Arlla, your Pearl mermaid and Pappa Quagga are gorgeous. You know, I could look them over more closely and give you some suggestions and constructive criticism. πŸ˜‰ My address is……..

hee hee hee πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰
            But seriously they’re beautiful. Personally, I like the motif of the original baby-with the lighter head. But thats just me

Kujacker
            Participant

I like the orange eyes πŸ™‚

Nicole
              Participant

Something about the blue eyes with the white stripes bugs me so I’m voting orange for sure. I think the orange looks great!

At first I liked the orange but the more I look I prefer the blue.

Christine
                Participant

LOL it’s so true that tastes really run the spectrum here. πŸ˜€

I think lavender would be the best! Too bad you’re limited in choices. Light blue for me. But I already voted so don’t count it twice now….

Stephanie
                  Participant

The blue looks better to me…. he’s super cute!!!!

Jodi
                    Participant

I like the orange eyes.

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

I like both colors… 😳

twindragonsmum

tdm

That frog is totally awesome Arlla! I love my frogs, and that frog is really neat! Very well painted too! His markings are dead on! (Needs yellow eyes…Or dichoric…But, the orange eyes look good too. *not a fan of orange*)

Bob

twindragonsmum wrote:

I like both colors… 😳

twindragonsmum
                          How does that help??
                          I MUCH perfer the orange myself , blue on a frog just does not look right at all, to me at least

Heather
                          Participant

Orange does work with his color scheme, but I like the blue eyes for a different reason: the wizard’s eye color could have been blue. And now that he’s a frog, the only thing remaining unchanged is his eye color–kind of a clue that he’s a wizard turned into a frog. Eh? Just a thought. πŸ˜‰

Thunderwing
                            Participant

I like the blue eyes much better.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.