fbpx

Leopard frog wizard, pg. 4 – blue or orange eyes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Leopard frog wizard, pg. 4 – blue or orange eyes?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

The male is fantastic!!! And ya know, I’m not a mermaid person, but Pearl is adorable. ๐Ÿ˜‰

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

That papa quagga is beautiful! He fits in so well with the rest of the family! And I love the tail coloration on Pearl!

Katherine
        Participant

Sure I want a grand uni quagga! Thanks for asking. ๐Ÿ˜‰
          Really though-whoever will get these will be so blessed.
          I like Pearl a lot too!

frozendragon
          Participant

love the mermaid.. I can’t wait till Melody can get the PYO mermaid going..

Skigod377
            Participant

That mermaid is beautiful and im not even big on that sculpt. The quagga family is great! Someone is gonna be really lucky to get that family.

Mmloda
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Ohh WOW…I JUST LOVE THE QUAGGA UNI’S.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Oh I wish i could afford them… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Marzena

Adaneth
                Participant

That quagga family is magnificent! (looks like it’s time to rob a bank… ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Angie
                  Participant

Your paint jobs are superb! Love the Quagga family, and Pearl is simply beautiful.

Beautifully done again Arlla! Whoever gets those Uni’s is gonna be a lucky duck! ๐Ÿ˜€ Lovin’ Pearl too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I love the Papa Quagga, and the Mermaid. So pretty ๐Ÿ˜€ !

Maria
                      Participant

Ditto all the compliments. The Quagga coloring is so striking – will there be more?

Arlla wrote:

abatos wrote:

Oh wow…truly wonderful, breathtaking work! They are so gorgeous! Will there be any more additions to the family?

I’m working on the male now. I have a grand uni but I’m not sure he’ll be a part of this family… I suppose I should have the factory send me a young unicorn to complete this family. I guess we’ll see how they do!

I just viewed the male and he’s magnificent! Oh, I hope you do consider including the grand unicorn in this family collection please…that would be a superb sight :). Definitely please do, I look forward to seeing it!

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Is patiently waiting… ๐Ÿ˜€

Arlla
                          Participant

Another little guy, just for fun ๐Ÿ˜‰
                            I can’t decide between orange and blue – post your input! (to me, orange makes him look a little sinister, blue makes him look a little confused, like ‘whoa, how did I end up a frog again??’ …I like em both though ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
                            He’s darker than he looks in the photos – trouble with my camera ๐Ÿ˜›

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                            -J R R Tolkien

Morrigan
                            Participant

He’s cute! I prefer the blue eyes as it makes a contrast between the hat and looks generally more pleasing to the eye.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.