fbpx

I was so excited about my

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I was so excited about my

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Snapdragon wrote:

LyoMoonheart wrote:

I’m only sitting at $1200 πŸ˜†

Ima stalk your house now. 😈
      You should Stalk people like Ski with over $10,000 and since I suggested it MY house is off limits!!! MMMUUUHHHAAAAA!!!!

Anonymous

Yeah but we’re talking 5000 miles away opposed to 5 minutes away.

Bob

Snapdragon wrote:

Yeah but we’re talking 5000 miles away opposed to 5 minutes away.

But I do not know where you are in the world

Anonymous

Well, it’s irrelevant, her collection is 5 minutes away from me, that’s what matters πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

And I have the killer pink guard dogs.

So back on topic, I was talking to BF last night about the dragons, he asked what some cost, so I told him and he named them. Mortgage payment, New TV, Car Payment and so forth, some people just dont get it πŸ˜‰ .

Skigod377
              Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bob

ruffian wrote:

So back on topic, I was talking to BF last night about the dragons, he asked what some cost, so I told him and he named them. Mortgage payment, New TV, Car Payment and so forth, some people just dont get it πŸ˜‰ .

MOST just don’t get it

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

ruffian wrote:

Hah! I tend to sway on this side of the fence too. I like to make sure that all my bills and living expenses come first and that I can pay off my credit each month. Perhaps that’s why I’ve only ever bought myself one Windstone! The rest are gifts and trades, I am very fortunate to have wonderful friends like Vantid and my fiance that get me nice things ocassionally! πŸ™‚ Perhaps someday I will be rich (I don’t care if I’m famous :lol:) and I can afford some of the wonderful art I love!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

SPark
                    Participant

My collection would be MUCH larger than it is if I were willing to go into debt or miss payments on things to get Windstones, but I only ever buy them after the bills are paid.

Of course my savings account would be much more full if I didn’t buy Windstones, but I figure that in the kind of emergency where I’d be dipping into savings, I could always post a quick post here and liquidate a good bit of my collection.

My bf says, “Well I like guitars and you like Windstones”. At least he gets it (or so he says).

And Spark, at least you would know that people would take care of your collection if you had to do that. πŸ˜€

SPark
                      Participant

I hope never to need to, but the option is there, and it makes me feel better about how much I spend on these things!

SPark wrote:

I hope never to need to, but the option is there, and it makes me feel better about how much I spend on these things!

Yeah, you wouldn’t want guilt roaming around.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.