fbpx

I was so excited about my

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I was so excited about my

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I remember a few years ago I added it all up and it was over $15,000. Since then I’ve probably got another 3 or 4 grand worth. I must say, selling them and having a big fat downpayment on the house has crossed my mind before, but I’d rather give up some organs I didn’t need first =D

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
      Participant

*speechless*

Ooooooh- that would SUCK about the horse!!! At least I got to smile and coo at mine for a day :/ I still need to send her off to be repaired- it’s going to cost $100 but I just don’t have the ambition to.

frozendragon
        Participant

well…I haven’t spent what they are worth…..but I’d say I have over $25,000 worth of windstones now…..and I’d insure them for more than that….

hehe…but all together of all the ones I’ve bought, sold and traded…..at least $15,000

and I could get a new Mercedes if I sold all mine….but I think my priorities are Windstone….then my own house….then fancy car…… πŸ˜€

Participant

DANG YOU GUYS!!!!! You MADE me sit down, list all of my Windstone critters and then do best estimate of what I have spent on them. IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Ok, now that I have calmed down…..

I have 30 pieces (that includes 2 PYOs) and I estimate I have spent over the years about $4150.

I still need the mother griffin, 2 chicks, and a birmese flapcat to finish my collection. So I estimate it will be about $5000 when I am done, with about 34-35 pieces. Not too bad for all the pieces I have.

Windstone Pieces $5000…..
            There perfect collection…..PRICELESS…. πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Heehee. You guys are really making me feel good about my spending. 😈

frozendragon
              Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

DANG YOU GUYS!!!!! You MADE me sit down, list all of my Windstone critters and then do best estimate of what I have spent on them. IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Ok, now that I have calmed down…..

I have 30 pieces (that includes 2 PYOs) and I estimate I have spent over the years about $4150.

I still need the mother griffin, 2 chicks, and a birmese flapcat to finish my collection. So I estimate it will be about $5000 when I am done, with about 34-35 pieces. Not too bad for all the pieces I have.

Windstone Pieces $5000…..
                There perfect collection…..PRICELESS…. πŸ˜€

right….but I think if I added up what they sell for now….with mine….since some have just recently been retired….OMG

😯

and then if you go what you could sell all the white ones for one ebay… 😯

Skigod377
                Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

I still need the mother griffin, 2 chicks, and a birmese flapcat to finish my collection. So I estimate it will be about $5000 when I am done, with about 34-35 pieces.

Pft. You’re gonna be “Done” collecting? πŸ˜† Admitting your addiction is the first step to a cure…though we dont know what the cure is.

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Well.. you still have to upgrade but there’s usually something the old hardware can still be used for.

I want to collect Windstones, but the server budget doesn’t allow for it.

Old hardware = coffee tables and shin takerouters

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

I think I’m up to about $7,000 in Windstones, and another $5,000 in Enchantica

every time we get into financial hard times i catch my hubby glancing at my dragons. we are about to forclose on our house and i may sell some of them…. but we are going to try to sell the VAN first. id rather have to walk to the grocery store….

frozendragon
                      Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

I think I’m up to about $7,000 in Windstones, and another $5,000 in Enchantica

that’s it? are you sure….did you count twice??? 😈

ive started a cheaper hobby too since we cant swing the hundreds for all the windstones ( hubby says he will catch me up and get me current when we get some money). have you guys seen the todd mcfarlane dragons? they are smaller but o-so-detailed. here click the link and check them out; http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=333

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

ryliecat wrote:

ive started a cheaper hobby too since we cant swing the hundreds for all the windstones ( hubby says he will catch me up and get me current when we get some money). have you guys seen the todd mcfarlane dragons? they are smaller but o-so-detailed. here click the link and check them out; http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=333

IMHO McFarlane is a royal dick. The bf went to ComiCon in SD one year and was in line for McFarlane’s signature. He would sign 5 things, then talk with his buddies for 10 min, sign 7 things talk with his buddies for 10 min, and so on. When there were about 20 people left in line (the bf being second to the front) McFarlane just got up and left, no explanation or anything. There were ONLY 20 PEOPLE and the con didn’t close for like 3 hours….That’s some nerve. So we personaly won’t buy his stuff. It’s realy sad because he does have some awesome dragons, if you like it, I’m not saying don’t buy it, but I had to throw in my $2…LoL Anyway

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

ryliecat wrote:

Aww, at least he’s offering to buy you LOTS later 😈 Watch, by that time, there will be something mega cool on ebay from Melody and you’ll have the perfect shot at it πŸ˜‰

WOW-about the model horses. They’re very beautiful, but I’ll stick to my casual collection of Bryers (I SO want those 05/06 Halloween ones!!)

I’ve started a little inventory book with a photo of the Windstone on one page and other information about it on the facing page, including when I bought it, and how much I paid for it…but its only got 2 or 3 entries in it so far; REALLY not up to date.

I’ve thought about it, but haven’t added it up yet. Although-I have only paid “what they’re worth” on a few pieces…like 3 maybe πŸ˜† otherwise, I just wait till I can get them cheaper later. I’m taking a wild guess and saying less than or equal to $3,000 (30 pieces, some were under $100 each)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.