fbpx

I was so excited about my

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I was so excited about my

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    nina789
    Participant

thank you GB I hope I can get on.. but knowing my luck I will get stuck with the .01 πŸ™ but if not the girls are going to have a run on ebay.. muhhhahahha… lol

I would proabbly take a trip to the factory and just go I want that and that and that.. and oh got to have that.. lol

Participant

pheonixx wrote:

Goodness! I thought I spent a lot on Windstones! Nothing compared to a couple of you….my grand total is just under $5,000. Some I have sold, but I always buy more in their place. Now that I think about it, I should seriously consider the extra insurance clause just for my Windstones! 😯 Does anyone else have insurance for their Windstone collection? I know we discussed it on another thread and I have USAA, so maybe it’s something to look into.

Yes, I was curious about that too. I will be moving (hopefully before Christmas) and it has crossed my mind about insuring them. I just don’t know if it’s worth it or not, although I would definetely consider it if I was in an apartment complex. Just one idiot not watching a lit candle or waterbed with a hole and that beautiful collection is caputs!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I was thinking of doing that when I moved (you know, if I ever move) Insurance would be a good thing. We actually just found a cool house near our towns highschool we could get for really cheap money but the place is a complete dump!!!! I mean it’s unbelieveable!
          I was literally walking around the property and was like ” Hey look, a boat…….hey, look! Another boat! Is that 2 trucks with the bodies missing? Hmmm…. Oh boy! A skidoo and a goatcart! Cool……….Hey! Another boat! …….and a trailer….and another boat! LOL!!!

After we met the owner and went inside! OMG! It was like a flea market threw up! I think you could have built a car and a garage to store it in with all the parts scatterd around the house. I wonder if there are any Windstones buried in there?????? His grand total was 7 boats, 6 broken down vehicles, a trailer, a mobile home, and about a dozen assorted motors and transmissions. He has to clean the place before he can even sell it so it will be a WHILE before we know if we can buy it. It sure was a site though.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
          Participant

drag0n-its amazing that some people can STAND to live in such filth like that! BY CHOICE!

Ryliecat-I was going to say too, I love McFarland’s dragons. I’ve got one! But, Christmas is just around the corner πŸ™‚

And, I just added it up…I was right, about $3448. Not that bad for 36 pieces πŸ˜€ That’s only $95.78 per Windstone 8)

Maria
            Participant

Less than $100 per Windstone is awesome, Wolfen. You have a sixth sense for good deals, I think…

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Well two of my unicorns I got for $14 each, and 2 $50 fledglings throw the average off considerably

Maria
                Participant

Not to mention the half-price OW.

Skigod377
                  Participant

ACK! $10,005 (approximate, since some I dont remember what I paid) That does not count the PYOs. I shudder to think what it actually was with shipping for everything. Mine are insured. I got insurance shortly after my paper tiger flew across the room.

SilverArrow wrote:

pheonixx wrote:

Goodness! I thought I spent a lot on Windstones! Nothing compared to a couple of you….my grand total is just under $5,000. Some I have sold, but I always buy more in their place. Now that I think about it, I should seriously consider the extra insurance clause just for my Windstones! 😯 Does anyone else have insurance for their Windstone collection? I know we discussed it on another thread and I have USAA, so maybe it’s something to look into.

Yes, I was curious about that too. I will be moving (hopefully before Christmas) and it has crossed my mind about insuring them. I just don’t know if it’s worth it or not, although I would definetely consider it if I was in an apartment complex. Just one idiot not watching a lit candle or waterbed with a hole and that beautiful collection is caputs!

If you have homeowners insurance you might already be covered depending on how much other artwork you have. I think its pretty standard for most policies to provide up to $10,000 coverage for artwork.

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

pheonixx wrote:

Get a personal umbrella policy (PUP) It pretty much covers your assets that aren’t covered by home/condo/renters, car, and earthquake/flood/fire…

Well, I started counting and I got to $2000 and I have around 50, but I have stopped there. I don’t really want to know how much I have spent. I just want to enjoy them.

I think i’m just over $700 probably… i don’t have a particularly large collection and about half of that collection was from when a local store was getting rid of extra Windstones and i got them at halfprice, and they were gargoyles at that which are slightly cheaper anyway *chuckle*

I just figured out in one year alone I spent…$2548.47. 😯 I guess I never realized how much I spent. But some I don’t have receipts for, like the ones I got as gifts… πŸ˜• And I have been collecting for 21 years…God, I feel old… 😳

I’m only sitting at $1200 πŸ˜†

Anonymous

LyoMoonheart wrote:

I’m only sitting at $1200 πŸ˜†

Ima stalk your house now. 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.