fbpx

I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author

What I got for Christmas?
    The Pink Panther classic cartoon collection (yea), an mp3 player, two jars of clay cds, pictures, photo paper, a tool set, a cool avon watch charm bracelette, an angel keychain with my Grandmas picture in it πŸ˜₯ I miss my Grandma so much. I also got two boxes of Chocolates from work, and a corningware baking dish. And finally a canister of Danish Butter Cookies. Well one more item this was an early Christmas gift, my late aunts gold watch. And to top that one off one of my late Grandmas broches and one of her necklaces.

lamortefille
    Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Oh those. I really like the bears. There is an onix bear on there right now that I would like. Those fetish (totem)things are cool. I find I have really expensive tastes.

Welcome to the club! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
      Participant

Very nice! I like the keychain idea. And nothing tops a tin of butter cookies. I can eat the whole thing!

skigod377 wrote:

Very nice! I like the keychain idea. And nothing tops a tin of butter cookies. I can eat the whole thing!

My uncle made everyone a keychain. It was really quite beautiful. I loved it at least. I like the Danish butter cookies but being part scottish makes me like shortbread more. πŸ˜† πŸ™„

Ah, late coming to this thread! I’ve been in Iowa with my grandma who has no computer ><

I got Invader Zim disc two (victory!!!!). This really cool gryphon belt buckel, which I don’t know what I’m going to do with it, since I don’t ever OWN any belts. I want to make it into a hairpiece, but I have no idea how. I was going to get a camera, but I can’t decide on one, so I just got some cash instead. I need one with a good zoom, for taking pictures of birds πŸ™‚
        Merry holidays y’all!

Skigod377
        Participant

Welcome back Saydee!!

Nina
          Participant

I got um well a house! Yea!!!! I told my husband that I was going to put a really big bow on it. Oh and I got some prismacolors and a new sketchbook. I got my hubby a rainbow fledgling dragon and a 2 pocket dragons.

Skigod377
            Participant

You gonna start building your collection back up now that you are in the new place?

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

I got socks, and my fiance got me a CO2 system for my fish tank. πŸ˜€

I think socks are universal. πŸ˜†

D: I didn’t get any socks.

I DID get books. Lots and lots of books!! One about Finland from my bestest friend (who lives there), The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke and a book on male angels (from Vannie!), some other ones from her, a wizard book, a fairy book, and a leatherbound journal that is just AWESOME. I also got a pocketwatch (it’s my baby) and a Swiss army knife, and a replacement Hellsing bag, just like the one that was stolen. πŸ˜€ I’m so happy to have it back. Also, I got huge fuzzy slippers. I think that’s everything. Oh, and I got like four humongous candy bars. Heeee.

Skigod377
              Participant

I just saw the Thief Lord! (The movie, anyway..) It was good! Let me know how you like the book!

Nina
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

You gonna start building your collection back up now that you are in the new place?

I’m going to try! I already have a list of the windstone I really want πŸ™‚ just need to pay off a few bills first

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.