fbpx

I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    nessiemom
    Participant

He likes the dragons, but he’s really on edge about the grif family. I have a feeling that the minute they come out, we are going to have one in every color variation!

Maria
      Participant

That must be really nice. Then you’re not even the one spending all that money! πŸ˜€

nessiemom
        Participant

Yep! And I still get to enjoy them… lol!! Actually, depending on when they actually come out, they may end up being anniv or birfday presents… He is soo hard to buy for sometimes…

Maria
          Participant

πŸ˜† That would be perfect timing on Melody’s part if you can present him with some of those as gifts.

nessiemom
            Participant

LOL! Actually, it’s more of a case of sitting on him and not letting him go buy them the minute they hit the market, so I can do that!

Maria
              Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He sounds like as big a fanatic as the rest of us! How come he’s not on this forum?

Lokie
                Participant

Well, I got a lot of presents because I have a large family so I won’t list it all, but I did get a Windstone from my parents: a black/gold lap dragon!!! It is gorgeous!
                  Funny, my brother got me a resin pegasus to paint that just so happened to be the one SPark mentioned in another thread. I’ll admit, the detail on it is incredible. He also go me some new pieces for my airbrush to help me along in the process.

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Louis and I got:

~$100 gift certs to Frys
                    ~$50 to VS
                    ~Movie tickets
                    ~my favorite shampoo
                    ~some really nice soft fuzzy PJs
                    ~The iPod speaker/player that Louis wanted
                    ~Godiva chocolate
                    ~Louis got to open and I finnaly got to see my BEP Secret Keeper! *he frowned at me over how much I had spent tho :(*
                    ~I got Louis a really nice Italian Suit with shirts ties and shoes
                    ~Louis gave me a really nice green amber ring and necklace
                    ~And Melody and Co. let us buy two ginormous pieces from the factory! (I’ll have to find a camera and post pics)*No it was NOT the griffins! LoL*

Skigod377
                    Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Louis and I got:

~$100 gift certs to Frys
                      ~$50 to VS
                      ~Movie tickets
                      ~my favorite shampoo
                      ~some really nice soft fuzzy PJs
                      ~The iPod speaker/player that Louis wanted
                      ~Godiva chocolate
                      ~Louis got to open and I finnaly got to see my BEP Secret Keeper! *he frowned at me over how much I had spent tho :(*
                      ~I got Louis a really nice Italian Suit with shirts ties and shoes
                      ~Louis gave me a really nice green amber ring and necklace
                      ~And Melody and Co. let us buy two ginormous pieces from the factory! (I’ll have to find a camera and post pics)*No it was NOT the griffins! LoL*

Oh yes!! Post pics, please!!

Enquiring minds want to know. πŸ˜†

It sounds like everyone had a nice x-mas. πŸ˜€

SPark
                      Participant

Lokie wrote:

Well, I got a lot of presents because I have a large family so I won’t list it all, but I did get a Windstone from my parents: a black/gold lap dragon!!! It is gorgeous!
                        Funny, my brother got me a resin pegasus to paint that just so happened to be the one SPark mentioned in another thread. I’ll admit, the detail on it is incredible. He also go me some new pieces for my airbrush to help me along in the process.

Now I’m jealous! I didn’t end up buying it, and the ebay store that had it seems to be out.

Oh well.

nessiemom
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He sounds like as big a fanatic as the rest of us! How come he’s not on this forum?

I have no idea… I’ll ask when he gets home from work. I know he’s gone out and ogled the artwork, and he reads over my shoulder from time to time…

SPark
                          Participant

I have to add to my loot list, because yesterday evening I got really nice leather gloves from the boyfriend’s parents, and a mug and chamomile tea and hot chocolate from his aunt, and today a totally adorable mini pewter draft horse with silly hairdo arrived in the mail!

Ermmm, I got a $300 jewelry box for $100 made of gorgeous maple/mapa wood, ummm, permission/downpayments to buy the following Windstones:

Gold Emperor
                            Gold Mother
                            Gold Father
                            Gold Young
                            Ruby Lap
                            Ruby Male
                            Peacock OW
                            Black and Gold Emperor
                            White Mother Unicorn
                            Father Unicorn
                            Young Unicorn
                            Grand Unicorn

a gym membership, $25 gift certificate to Dick Blick (guess what color paint I’m buying for a PYO wolf ski!), procurment of chocolate from Ski (rock on), a purple silk scarf, Devil Wears Prada (Meryl Streep is just AWESOME in that movie- just PERFECT as an evil corporate woman!!), and coupons from my husband (such as “Get out of washing dishes free,” “2-hour nap Kyle free”, and “free evening on weekend Kyle free” among others πŸ˜€ Past that I don’t think I got much and the REAL Christmas isn’t going to happen for another several months or so when boxes and boxes of Windstones show up on my doorstep!

Oh, and Ski, if your man put “too much” money on that VS gift card I would HIGHLY recommend procuring something super sultry/sexy to greet him with when he comes back from visiting family…I think that might have been more a gift for him than you :p

Skigod377
                            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Ermmm, I got a $300 jewelry box for $100 made of gorgeous maple/mapa wood, ummm, permission/downpayments to buy the following Windstones:

Gold Emperor
                              Gold Mother
                              Gold Father
                              Gold Young
                              Ruby Lap
                              Ruby Male
                              Peacock OW
                              Black and Gold Emperor
                              White Mother Unicorn
                              Father Unicorn
                              Young Unicorn
                              Grand Unicorn

a gym membership, $25 gift certificate to Dick Blick (guess what color paint I’m buying for a PYO wolf ski!), procurment of chocolate from Ski (rock on), a purple silk scarf, Devil Wears Prada (Meryl Streep is just AWESOME in that movie- just PERFECT as an evil corporate woman!!), and coupons from my husband (such as “Get out of washing dishes free,” “2-hour nap Kyle free”, and “free evening on weekend Kyle free” among others πŸ˜€ Past that I don’t think I got much and the REAL Christmas isn’t going to happen for another several months or so when boxes and boxes of Windstones show up on my doorstep!

Oh, and Ski, if your man put “too much” money on that VS gift card I would HIGHLY recommend procuring something super sultry/sexy to greet him with when he comes back from visiting family…I think that might have been more a gift for him than you :p

What a great Christmas!!! I love the coupons! Those things are priceless πŸ˜€ I have already ordered something from VS…its white…he likes white… 😈 I think I may give him a coupon or two as well 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.