fbpx

I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I got a Diamond necklace (The rock/coal my bf said he got me) A gift certificate for Victorias Secret, and a box of chocolate from Santa!! What did you get??

Skigod377
      Participant

So far I got Muckluks, a ornament and money from my mom. My sister gave me a jade necklace. My dad gave me money and then this picture thing you can carry around digital pics on.
        My bf and I are going to postpone presents this year because of his condition. But I put a guitar on lawaway before I found out so that will just give me more time to pay on it.
        That is really cool you got a diamond necklace. Did you want it or did he just give it to you?

Skigod377
        Participant

He just gave it to me. I am not too big on jewelry, so I never ask for it. It matches the earrings he gave me for my birthday. I think it matches, anyway…They are both diamond, though I know nothing about cut or anything like that πŸ˜†
          Something you can carry digital pics on? What is that?? That sounds like an awesome gadget!

Well are the shape of the diamonds?
          The thing that carries digital pics is called a digital photo viewer by Trutech. I had no idea that they existed until my dad gave it to me.

SPark
          Participant

Hrm… I guess it is technically Christmas now. Maybe I should open my presents?

Yes, then you can tell us. πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

The thing that carries digital pics is called a digital photo viewer by Trutech. I had no idea that they existed until my dad gave it to me.

They’re both square so thats enough for me!

I will have to check that gadget out! SOunds like a great gift!

skigod377 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

They’re both square so thats enough for me!

I will have to check that gadget out! SOunds like a great gift![/quote
              So the cut you have is princess. If it is a retangle then it is called Emerald cut. Etc…

Yeah, I think I am going to figure out how to use the gadget and carry it around with me. Then I will have more room on my camera phone for other stuff.

SPark
              Participant

Okay, I opened them.

I got:
                -The dragon bookends I already mentioned.
                -A Chtulhu stocking
                -A small plush dragon
                -A Dark Side of the Moon CD. (The nifty, new 5.1 remaster version!)
                -A tiny resin dragon. (It’s ugly. I’m not sure how to react to this. They obviously took the time to find a purple dragon for me. But it’s ugly.)
                -A tye-dyed T-shirt that my baby sister dyed herself, and a cute drawing of a dragon she did for me. (She’s 8)
                -Two books I’d wanted.
                -A processor and RAM for my new computer.
                Ridiculous Hippy Pants!

And apparently there’s one more present to open tomorrow.

Skigod377
                Participant

I love the pants!!

SPark
                  Participant

So do I! They’re made from a pattern my mom bought when she was young and single, so they’re the genuine 70s item!

Maria
                    Participant

Funky outfit, SPark.
                      I got a box full of books, like every year. I got a bunch to read now – Hitchhikers’ Guide to the Galaxy series, a lexicon of terrarium critters, a collection of Wilhelm Busch satire, reprints of Hildegard von Bingen’s books (I’ve got a small collection of old illuminated books), a reprint of a Plattdeutsch poetry collection, and my favorites, a small lexicon of Irish elves (banshee, marrows, sheerie, etc.) and a big lexicon of knives, firearms, munitions, and ID stamps. And then I got a fake fur blanket to keep me warm in my unheated room as I read through all that. πŸ˜€
                      Hope everybody else had a good Christmas, too!

Skigod377
                      Participant

I have already spent some of my Victorias Secret present! Shopping is such fun! And I have never worn diamonds while in PJs before πŸ˜†

With so many books you will be set for a while, GB! I love when I get a new stack to read. Im huddled in my bed for days!

Maria
                        Participant

Already?! You’re fast, Ski. I’m sure you’re bf thanks you for that…
                          You betcha I’m set for a while with reading. I just have no idea where to put the books when I’m done with them. My shelves are overflowing. I need more, but don’t have any more wall space… πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 86 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.