fbpx

I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Already?! You’re fast, Ski. I’m sure you’re bf thanks you for that…
      You betcha I’m set for a while with reading. I just have no idea where to put the books when I’m done with them. My shelves are overflowing. I need more, but don’t have any more wall space… πŸ˜•

Under the bed, girl!!

Also, does anyone know how gift cards work? Does it go through his credit card? He put too much on the gift card, and I dont want to use that much, but if I dont, is it lost or does it just not come off his card??

Maria
      Participant

Under the bed… That’s where all my snowboard gear and Windstone boxes are. But that’s an idea – I’ll fill the boxes with books.
        I can’t help you much on the gift card. Here gift cards are generally prepaid, so you may as well spend the max because if you don’t it goes to waste. But maybe it’s different for you.

Skigod377
        Participant

I think thats how it usually is. I sent a question to VS just to make sure. He put alot on there and I think its too much, esp after the necklace.

Maria
          Participant

Well, if you gotta spend it, you gotta spend it. πŸ˜€ Shouldn’t be too hard!

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think I can manage!!! πŸ˜†

lamortefille
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I think I can manage!!! πŸ˜†

Yup, once it’s on the gift card, you have to spend it. You can take your time though. Most of them never expire. Sounds like you received nice gifts! πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
                Participant

I got a beautiful Venetian mask and a bracelet, along with the ubiquitous chocolates. We’re lifting off to Cuba tomorrow, so we’re saving to buy stuff there instead of gifts here.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skigod377
                  Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Yup, once it’s on the gift card, you have to spend it. You can take your time though. Most of them never expire. Sounds like you received nice gifts! πŸ˜€

What did you get??

Skigod377
                    Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

I got a beautiful Venetian mask and a bracelet, along with the ubiquitous chocolates. We’re lifting off to Cuba tomorrow, so we’re saving to buy stuff there instead of gifts here.

Lucky!!! Send us some cigars!! πŸ˜†

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I got an iDog, a new cell phone, a tree skirt that my mom cross stitched, 2 new sets of PJ’s, some shampoo, a mink blanket, and a monopoly game.

lamortefille
                      Participant

I got a scanner, so I can be nosy and hear all of the police/fire calls in my neighborhood. lol I also got a Goin Nutz Scrat from Ice Age 2 – he makes all those cute noises and chases a big plastic acorn! I got some Christmas ornaments – Heat Miser and Snow Miser and a Charlie Brown, “I got a rock” playset. My kids bought me a huge bouncing Tigger and a Johnny Depp poster (yummy!). They got a PYO griffin each – it’s like we switched age group related gifts. lol No Windstones for me, but I haven’t been to my sister’s house yet – there is still hope. πŸ˜€

Merry Christmas!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Ok I give up…Whats an Idog? And whats ubiquitous chocolate? I looked for that and couldnt find it. Is it just an adjective?

Maria
                          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You’re funny, Ski. Yes, ubiquitous is an adjective and means omnipresent, which means being everywhere at the same time. But I can’t tell you what an iDog is either, unless it’s some Jap electronic toy modeled after a dog like Aibo was.

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

I got socks, and my fiance got me a CO2 system for my fish tank. πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                              Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I got socks, and my fiance got me a CO2 system for my fish tank. πŸ˜€

I think socks are universal. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.