fbpx

I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I want to know what everyone got for CHristmas!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Ubiquitous, Ski. Ubiquitous.

Skigod377
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Ubiquitous, Ski. Ubiquitous.

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Patricia
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Ok I give up…Whats an Idog? And whats ubiquitous chocolate? I looked for that and couldnt find it. Is it just an adjective?

From my understanding an idog is a robotic dog that you can plug an ipod into and it will play the music (has built in speakers) and it will move.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

frozendragon
          Participant

I got a PSP…I bought for myself…with 2 games…and I got a cool cross stitched griffin from Star, and a Windstone owl candle holder….

yay….I’m special..I got a Windstone….of course all the million PYO’s taking over the house….but not counting those

EEEK! I got the Jade Oriental (read story below) and a ruby fledge! Sooo cute!

Okay so the Jade Oriental was the one my mother bid on for me on ebay, but was sniped by Ski. Apparently those two sneaky wickets got togeather and Ski let my mother buy it!!! So because of Ski I got my dragon! Mom also said that Ski paid for the shipping and insisted that it was only her doing her part for “whippet’s” gift!
            SO I owe Ski and my mother Thanks!
            And I must say I never liked the fledges in pictures…nor did I like the ruby. But my god in person they just glow like little cute jewels!

*hugs* for Ski!

Oh and I got a peacock Riser and a hatching white and a flapcat waiting at the post office for me tomarrow! What a great Christmas!

I got the emperor dragon in peacock (he is huge), the siamese bird and bat winged flapcats, the black birdwinged flapcat, the male dragon in peacock, a new cell phone, Money, and a bunch of shirts, new arrows, a new target, and a new video game!!! And in a week I will get a peacock scratching dragon!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

My boyfriend got me the Ruby Emperor Dragon cause he wuvs me! He even got it with the origional box. *ahhh, I have him trained well =)* And I got a DS lite in baby pink =D and a Fullmetal Alchemist game to go with it.

I ended up making out good with a new PS2 as well since my sister and her boyfriend broke up about 4 days ago I got HIS present, hehehe!

LOL SPark! A Chtulhu Stocking! That’s freakin’ awesome!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Arlla
              Participant

I, too, LOVE the stocking, Spark. A while back I got a “goth” Kathullu plushy…he’s black and silver and very huggable. I love messing with his tentacles. ^_^

For christmas I got a ruby lap dragon from my local store from my mom and grandma! She’s BEAUTIFUL! I love the ruby color now.
                My finace got me the brown and white Old Warriors, for which I will be forever grateful.
                (he also got me something else he wasn’t supposed to, so I suppose it counts as a christmas present – I found a mint emerald coiled dragon for $60 that a store still had and he bought it for me. SQUEE!)
                I got to go to the Windstone factory, which I see as a huge X-mas present from Melody and the gang ^_^
                I got a very pretty soft cumfy shirt from my grandma…
                and MONEY from various realatives that live far away which I will undoubtedly be spending on more Windstones in the future.

I am pleased.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Anonymous

I got..

– John Grisham’s latest book
                  – a new watch (because I broke mine falling off the ladder at the data center and smashed it on a rack, better it than my wrist..)
                  – couple of shirts and movies

… it seems small but, my birthday is Jan 1 and I was told to “be patient”. Apparently there are things still in shipping. Hmm.

My girlfriend’s brother and sister-in-law just had a baby girl on the 18th, so I built them a new computer for Christmas. They were a bit floored.

let’s see…
                  gotta start with the WONDERFUL Ruby Scratching Dragon (courtesy indirectly of Romeodanny and my dad by which i may have been a participant to smooth the exchange of moneys :X) and the equally GORGEOUS Emerald Mother Dragon that i bought MYSELF as a Christmas present from Littleironhorse ๐Ÿ˜ˆ That’s my own little tradition to ensure good luck while Christmas shopping – one present for myself lol

other presents include:
                  – lots of beef jerky (my favourite foodgroup)
                  – a nifty mp3 player (for when my cd player actually breaks for good lol i’ve had it for about 4 years now)
                  – a really pretty shirt with hummingbirds on it from Roxy (how odd!)
                  – shirt of David Bowie from Labyrinth
                  – Extended Edition of the Narnia DVD
                  – decent makeup brushes so i stop using my fingertips and q-tips lol
                  – a secondhand (but new) PS2 and Dance Dance Revolution + Dance pad yay!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

Daaaaang, Whippit, KMD, and Arlla! You guys got some serious Widnstones!! That is awesome!! (And yes, I felt kinda sneaky going behind your back, Whippit, but it was FUN!!!:)

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I got a Diamond necklace (The rock/coal my bf said he got me)

Yessssss! Ski scores some nice loot from under the Christmas tree!

Starbreeze
                      Participant

I got two new Windstone: peacock sitting Spectral dragon, Bear Feet candle lamp; Pirates of the Caribbean 2 dvd; some earrings, couple of new calendars, and a couple of books.

nessiemom
                        Participant

Now I don’t feel so bad saying that my wunnerful hubby got me the peacock emperor, peacock scratching dragon, and the peacock old warrior. Plus a couple of books and dvd’s…and he doesn’t know it yet, but his pearl grif should arrive today… Thanks Karen and Susie!

Maria
                          Participant

Wow – a lot of people got a lot of Windstones this Christmas! Mus be nice when your hubby is a fellow collector, nessiemom, and you don’t need to listen to, “Well, you could have bought this practical thing for that money!” ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.