fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 733 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

WOW Mmloda, that is the most gorgeous “sketch” Ive seen on the COAs! I *love* the stripes on Melody’s tiger! They’re swirly ^_^ He was truley made just for you!

I’ve been *SO* naughty lately. 😳 Here is Sky, a Lynx point whom I’m kind of calling Emily until I can think of a better name for her and an orange flapper from Laurie,

Sinbad from Dunreining (he hasnt arrived yet, but I wanted to brag anyway-I missed him the first time around so Im glad to add a brown kittie to my litter)
      http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/2405376030053348697sRhUKD

and not pictured are Obsidian (whom I got for a steal!) a beautiful shut eyed B&W flapper and a new 2010 signed Birman 🙂

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Aww! Kitties 😀 . Very nice and congrats 😀 .

wow! some nice new dragons, PT! and those kitties… lovely!!

etruscan
        Participant

NicoleH wrote:

Are those replacement eyes or did i miss something in the store? :scratch: Either way I agree those eyes look very nice with the patina 🙂

Susie announced them on July 22, something like “Copper Patina available in Teal” in the Windstone Store section. It looks like there are some Baby Orientals in stock at the moment.

Anonymous

Man, loving those copper dragons! And I agree, all the new kitties out there are fantastic!!

kitsunelady
            Participant

I felt lucky to get this guy. I have high hopes he will scare the crap out of someone. :

Also bought this so I’d have one in the regular color :

I just bought this for no reason except my fondness for the sitters :

because I loved his wings and cute face :

my second candlelamp ever :

Did I already show this guy off? Well, here’s where he ended up, anyhoo~

That’s all (for now). 😀

Adaneth
              Participant

I love that hippogriph. Glad he found a good home! 😀

Mmloda
                Participant

CONGRATS! I love the Hippogriff candle holder and the Stone Dragon, I have one and I love how realistic he looks! 😉

Marzena

Syn
                  Participant

I got my Red Lavender Autumn Leaf Emperor a few weeks ago and finally got pictures. He is darker than the pictures show; but for me, these are good pictures. My favorite Windstone piece, bar none! 😀

Pam

Can’t remember if it was in the description or not, but he may or may not have the melting ruby paint on him. He certainly looks like he has melting ruby, but when I gave him a bath none of the paint came off…

Syn
                      Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Can’t remember if it was in the description or not, but he may or may not have the melting ruby paint on him. He certainly looks like he has melting ruby, but when I gave him a bath none of the paint came off…

What is melting ruby paint? This is the only time he will ever see sunlight, but is there something different about the ruby paint? 😕

Pam

Its a really gorgeous ruby paint the “bleeds” in water.

EDIT: Just so you don’t panic, it doesn’t bleed that bad. On a melting ruby, if you take a wet or really damp paper towel and rub it over the dragon, the towel will get pink stains on it, and if you get a lot of water on the piece, the water will turn pink! In theory I guess you could wash all the red paint off of one from doing that, but only if you were seriously trying to. So, if he is a melting ruby, you should be fine so long as you don’t try to use him as an aquarium decoration or give him baths everyday..

Leigha
                          Participant

Oh god Syn …..total droooooooool ….. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Bodine
                            Participant

wow!!absolutely fabulous!!Congrats 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                              Participant

I just bought two blanks a while back…and this is what I did with them. 😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 733 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.