fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 733 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Oh WOW! That Emperor is absolutely GORGEOUS! I wasn’t that excited with the auction photos, but he’s stunning syn! Congrats!

Also loving that Rock dragon in the grass. I’d love to have something like that in my mother’s lawn with a video camera one day 😆

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

It’s been a while since I posted in here, and have gotten a few new pieces, but I owe Poems a photo of the kitty she helped me to get! SO here is MY Birman “Tasha”.

I’ll try for a better outdoors pic this week. My mom just took off with my son this afternoon for the week, so I am hoping that barring any weird crap happening to throw me off stride, I will get alot of painting done this week too.
      Also, I won an auction on ebay. I threw a $30 bid on this girl, and it cost $12 for shipping…A total of $42…ANd a heart attack when she showed up today…Also, a miracle…I named her “Miracle”. She showed up in a HUGE box, wrapped in a single sheet (1 layer over her entire body, where it hadn’t come loose) of bubble wrap, with large bubbles. In a bunch of peanuts, that didn’t even fill the box! >.< I picked it up outside my door this afternoon, and almost cried before I cut away the 2 thin pieces of tape holding the box shut…I could feel her flopping around in there, rather freely, and thought, ugh…Big piece and alot of wiggle room between boxes…Well, surprise me, there was no inner box! She was riding on her bottom the whole way to me, PARCEL POST USPS!!! No insurance, and well…Here she is, my last needed gargoyle to round out my Gargoyle collection! The only damage is in the last photo which was already shown in the auction! O.O

And this is a shot of the damage on her behind…It is actually minimal, and looks more like it was caused by someone who sat her down hard on shelves rather than in shipping, and photos of this damage were included in the auction (If any of you ran across it on ebay, you know this probably). I am really happy to have had the fortunate good luck on my side and got her whole. She should have been kibble n bits on the bottom of that box by all rights. So, for every one of the broken babies we see come to someone here on the forums, and the hearts broken and tears shed over their small destroyed bodies…She holds each of them up on her wings, and carries with her their courage, strength, and souls. 🙂

Bodine
      Participant

Love your Birman WC,looks like my “Sly”. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

bayoudragon
        Participant

oooh, I want a Mother Griffin Gargoyle sooo bad!! :shout:

Congrats! 😀

Adaneth
          Participant

‘Miracle’ certainly suits her! Congrats on getting her for a great price and shockingly intact! 🙂

SilverDragon
            Participant

yay heres my copper oriental

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Congrats, everyone, on there new pretties!

Mmloda
                Participant

Congrats everyone! I love the Copper Oriental! 😉

Marzena

Crimson Vision
                  Participant

My gorgeous Peacock Feather Poad arrived yesterday; had to sprint to the post office to pick her up before it closed! Here is a pic of her with the rest of the flock:

Her details are unbelievable; each feather is notched and shaded just like a real peacock feather! The colors are soooo vibrant too! the green eyes perfectly match the inner green on the feather as well; I think I made the right choice!

Had to do a bit of re-arranging after I took that photo; do need room to work & all. 😉 The Poads are now in a straight line right in front of my monitors; now there is plenty of room for more! I think… 😉

Don’t have a pic of the certificate to share yet like I usually do; Pam was super awesome and got my Poad off to me asap as I leave tomorrow morning for a 9 day vacation. Rather than hold off on sending till Melody had time to do my certificate she will send it at a later date & I will share then.

*Happy Dance*

it still amuses me how much I love these little guys! I have a feeling my little flock will be growing… 😉

Bodine
                    Participant

Cool Poad!!Love Peacocks 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

I think you made a great choice, those green eyes definetly match the feather the best!! 😀

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

That’s such a lovely clutter of Poads! Congratulations!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

Contrats on your new pieces, WC! I also have a griffin gargoyle. I paid more for mine and also in shipping–but she arrived without damage traveling across the country. You are soooooooo lucky because this baby is heavy! Glad that luck was on your side–she could have arrived in bits and pieces! 😮

Mmloda
                            Participant

Congrats on the Peacock Poad, she is BEAUTIFUL… 😉

Marzena

Leigha
                              Participant

Second hand off eBay for a great price. ^^ She’s gorgeous. Copper Lilac Lace #5

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 733 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.