fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 733 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

The last one has 100 pages– time for a new thread!

Come here to brag about or show of your newest purchases! This is the thread where showin’ off is encouraged!! If people bragging about their pretties bothers you, move on to another topic. πŸ˜‰

Go for it, guys!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Bodine
        Participant

πŸ˜†
          This is PennieLoad,bought with pennies

This is my first Poad gifted to me by some Forum Friends,so thoughtful.This is such a CutiePie…
          [img]https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/images/P/1135-SP-(P)_large.jpg[/img]

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Leigha
          Participant

I haven’t posted on this thread in a really long time. I’ve had some “new” pieces for a while now πŸ™‚

First and foremost is my Black EmPea Proto Old Warrior that GB was kind enough to allow me to make payments on ^^

Gorgeous!

Second is the Fawn colored Lucky Llama on the left in this picture. I’d also originally gotten one of the first Lucky Llamas that Windstone Co. put on eBay as “buy it nows” and yes, they are lucky, I didn’t realize until after I recieved the Fawn, but they are both #5 ^^

These are my most recents. Emerald and Jade Hatching Empress’s. I’m not a fan of this sculpt, but I love green. And the prices were too good to pass up ^^

My beautiful Calico Flapper. I love calico cats, just like I love pinto/paint horses. I’m weird like that πŸ™‚

Last but not least, this brown mama is super old. No felt pad, only the stamp, and I noticed that her ridge line just behind her wings sticks up, where as the ridge line of another mama I have is flat.

Beautiful OW! πŸ™‚

raincry
            Participant

So I have been a windstone collecting fiend the last two weeks, but thus far I have only received these two new babies in the mail. I am waiting on ummmm…five more. πŸ˜€ First up is my Mother Dragon in Patina…she is soo pretty. I don’t think the picture captured her like she is. It seems a bit brighter to me then with the naked eye. She is a gorgeous dragon though…

Next is my Gold Lap Dragon..I have been totally drooling over this dragon and was so happy when she arrived! The gold is just incredible!

That’s all for now. I will be posting more pics of my other Windstones when I actually get them! I am a proud proud Windstone mama!
              Yeah I am sooo broke now :yes:

raincry wrote:

So I have been a windstone collecting fiend the last two weeks, but thus far I have only received these two new babies in the mail. I am waiting on ummmm…five more. πŸ˜€ First up is my Mother Dragon in Patina…she is soo pretty. I don’t think the picture captured her like she is. It seems a bit brighter to me then with the naked eye. She is a gorgeous dragon though…

Next is my Gold Lap Dragon..I have been totally drooling over this dragon and was so happy when she arrived! The gold is just incredible!

That’s all for now. I will be posting more pics of my other Windstones when I actually get them! I am a proud proud Windstone mama!
              Yeah I am sooo broke now :yes:

They both are very pretty πŸ™‚ , im looking to get a gold lap myself…. but i need to wait till i finish paying off the other 3 that im getting πŸ™„ πŸ˜† πŸ™„ :lol:. Cant wait till my dad takes the pics of my new dragons cuz most of mine are at home which is like…. half the world away XD….. then ill *attempt* to post em on here *still doesnt know how to post pics on here*

OMG!!! Now I am really ready to see my Lap!
              Those are all beautiful! Congrats to all on their new aquireds!!!
              8)

Bodine
              Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

8)

oooo,you are getting a gold lap?How cool is that? Me too,one day,ow needs company πŸ™‚

So many beautiful sculpts! Congrats to you all! πŸ™‚

bodine6127 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

8)

oooo,you are getting a gold lap?How cool is that? Me too,one day,ow needs company πŸ™‚

Yeah, after watching them since they first hit the store, I had to have one, and got the money so I snapped one up. 😳

Bodine
                Participant

Yep,yep,yep πŸ™‚ Now,to get a BEP. squeek*

My red fire dragons! πŸ˜€ Most of them were purchased recently. They look gorgeous in this colour!

raincry
                  Participant

MetalDragoness wrote:

My red fire dragons! πŸ˜€ Most of them were purchased recently. They look gorgeous in this colour!
                    Wow! They do look amazing in that color πŸ™‚ Congrats! What a nice family of red fire dragons! πŸ˜€

Thanks raincry! πŸ™‚ I`m very proud of them. I also have a red fire emperor on layaway. Can`t wait to see him! He`ll be my first emperor…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 733 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.