"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 733 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Congrats Drag0n!! He’s gorgeous!

Also – Tinks, I LOL’d at that picture of Homer 😆

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Lovely pretties! Congrats everyone 😀 .

Christine
        Participant

Tinks wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Been a while since I posted here but I just got an Amethyst Old Warrior a few weeks ago and I finally got a photo

Allison
          Participant

I didn’t think that I liked the amethyst colour, but holy crap does that Old Warrior look amazing in it! 😮

I just got a Sugar Plum Poad! (it’s my first poad) My sister is giving me her old easyshare digital camera next week so maybe I will take a picture than to try it out (I was using a Dsi for pictures before.) 🙂

WolfenMachine
            Participant

DSI? Congrats on the new Poad! 😀 That is awesome!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Here is my new Amethyst Spectral and a gorgeous Amethyst Lap with “magic invisible glitter paint” I got from DDVM in a trade several months ago. I have not ever cared for the rainbow glitter ebay pieces, knowing I could get a production version for much cheaper, but THIS girl is gorgeous! I hope I can get a few more of these over the years. I’d most love to have a “invisible paint” BG rising spectral *drool*

Photobucket

A dorky picture of me, clutching the lovely guy

Photobucket

Spectral!
                Photobucket
                Photobucket
                Photobucket

“Wat iz all teh commoshun? Mmmm! Dis smell diferent.”
                Photobucket

“Wat dis!? It no have ma cat foodz!”
                Photobucket

“Hooman. I is discusted by yoo. Dis not for to eat!!”
                Photobucket

Congratulations on the Gorgeous Dragons! and I love your Fuzzy. I took pictures with a Nintendo DSI game system but you can’t expect very good pictures from that. And congrats again 🙂

machineguts
                Participant

What a gorgeous Spectral Wolfen! And complete with a matching Fuzzy, how awesome!! Congrats on your new addition! 🙂

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Such a pretty spectral!

Adaneth
                    Participant

That spectral is stunning. Congratulations!! 🙂

Hannah
                      Participant

I just got this beauty today, my first (and likely only) griffin 😀 He’s GORGEOUS!!

Kathleen
                        Participant

Very gorgeous 🙂

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

I just went from no PYO Keepers to 3 in two days. Yay for when packages arrive! I have:

‘Tropical Tides’ Keeper from Yeral/Hannah
                            ‘Springtime’ Keeper from Kalandra
                            ‘Antique Rose’ Keeper from travistie.

Also the Hakumei PYO Ki-Rin from Yeral/Hannah (such awesome detail on the scales!)

Pink, Green and Blue look surprisingly good displayed all together! I just need to find something for the Tropical Tides keeper to hold. I’m kinda waiting until I go to Hawaii. Maybe I can find a good seashell pendant for him to hold so he will be extra special!

Hannah
                            Participant

Wampus:

OOoh! I’d love to see Tropical Tides with something special in his paw! You should definitely take pictures at some point 😀

In fact – you should take pics of your whole collection sometime!! I’m sure I’m not the only one dying to see everything that you’ve gotten all together 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 733 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.