fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,492 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

I am also very wary of her as she has left a good handfull of people, both here on the forum and off, without their pieces. Many are still waiting on things from her, from last year.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Mmloda
      Participant

I just got my black baby unicorn…soooooooooooo cute and I also just got a HIPPOGRIFF CANDLELAMP for my B-Day from my hubby… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Stephanie
        Participant

Very cute!

Nice B-day presents Loda! Aren’t those Hippogriffs just awesome? I have to say he and my Grimalkin are my favorite candlelamps. Congrats!! πŸ˜€

On another note…I splurged, not only did I order a bunch of PYO’s (6 😯 ), I got a silver Kinglet and a silver Lap 😳 …Oh yeah and a white/silver poad-diddly-ode 😈 …Hee hee too much Simpsons lately! (I know I am gonna catch crap on that one!) Will do pics when they get here! πŸ˜€

*Snaps fingers* “C’mere silver and pink Fledgies!” πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(I also did business with Whippet…She was nothing but great during the whole thing and timely. Perhaps she is just having troubles. *shrugs*)

Skigod377
          Participant

Awww what a great present Loda! And I love the little unis. Their horns are so ridiculously cute.

Jodi
            Participant

It’s nice that Whippet is being better and doing business, WSC. And congrats, WSC and Mmloda, on the great scores!!

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

mmloda, congrats on the pieces! That black baby unicorn is a real cutie πŸ˜›

Laurie
                Participant

I just got a rainbow mama….. now I have three rainbows.

Travistie
                  Participant

Congrats all! πŸ˜€

It seems like you’re on a rainbow kick all of a sudden, purpledoggy. πŸ˜†

Just bought the Royal Babies Trio in Silver… had to restrain myself from the Silver Lap at this date as I have a Black Gold Rising Spectral on Layaway at Astral Castle (god bless layaway! LOL)…

It’s a scary thing, a tax return. Never thought I’d stray from the BGs, but those silver royals were so cute, and I may have silver in my own hair before a set of Black Gold Royal Babies start to hatch, soooo… LOL…

*shrug* Food and electricity are overrated anyway. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Stephanie
                    Participant

πŸ˜† Congrats, Krysia! πŸ™‚

And everyone else on lovely purchases!

Heather
                      Participant

I found an old Brown Male on eBay. He was sort of a gamble: I thought he looked a little funny in his photos, and the seller had a photo showing that he had a stamp, not a felt pad. He arrived today, and whooee! He’s pretty old, all right! His antiquing is very heavy and it really brings out the little dips and details on his scales, which I like. He also has a lot less variety in his color than my other Brown Male, and a very matte finish. With his color and texture, he almost looks as if he was carved from wood. To top things off, his eyes are light blue instead of the regular medium blue. I don’t think he’s anywhere nearly as old as the “bubble eye” dragons we’ve seen, but he definitely looks like they were still experimenting with the painting techniques when he was made.

I’ll try to get photos of the two males side-by-side and post them, because they’re very different. It’s fun to see how the production pieces evolved! πŸ™‚

Jennifer wrote:

I am also very wary of her as she has left a good handfull of people, both here on the forum and off, without their pieces. Many are still waiting on things from her, from last year.

Say it ain’t so. πŸ˜₯

Blargh!

~Hoofer has snorted

Laurie
                        Participant

travistie wrote:

Congrats all! πŸ˜€

It seems like you’re on a rainbow kick all of a sudden, purpledoggy. πŸ˜†
                          My rainbow male was my first windstone and I love the color. I’m trying to get all the sculpts that came out in rainbow along with all the production color old warriors. It will take me forever because I’m poor lol.

lamortefille
                          Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Oh, and lamortefille, my Windstone pieces sit on dressers, so those should hold up! πŸ˜€

Good thing, ’cause if that sentinel fell on you….
                            😯

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,492 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.