fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,492 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

that was a pretty one too!

Megan
      Participant

Congrats, you guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ Mmloda, that silver emp is very handsome. Your emperor collection must be quite large by now!

Mmloda
        Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Congrats, you guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ Mmloda, that silver emp is very handsome. Your emperor collection must be quite large by now!

Thank you… ๐Ÿ˜€ Yup it sure is…I’m still missing few tho, that I am planning on finding this year… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here are some pics… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Adaneth
          Participant

Gorgeous collection! ๐Ÿ˜€

Travistie
            Participant

Wow, look at all those Emperors! Very nice collection, mmloda. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lokie
              Participant

I always appreciate these group photos; they let me recognize which production colors really attract my eye. I keep being drawn to the the Red Fire color (I thought it would be the Olivia one, but nope ๐Ÿ˜• ).

Lokie wrote:

I always appreciate these group photos; they let me recognize which production colors really attract my eye. I keep being drawn to the the Red Fire color (I thought it would be the Olivia one, but nope ๐Ÿ˜• ).

I agree. It helps me decide which one I want to buy next. Right now I like the Black Gold and then the Red Fire. Thanks to the guys who go to the work of putting these pictures together.

Maria
                Participant

Oh wow, mmloda – that’s quite the circle of big dragons! Black gold, white and brown are the only colors you’re still missing, right?

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh wow, mmloda – that’s quite the circle of big dragons! Black gold, white and brown are the only colors you’re still missing, right?

She also mentioned wanting to get an Orange-Eyed Emerald Emperor.

Mmloda
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yup but I also want to get the Emerald one with the orange eyes… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

mmloda wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yup but I also want to get the Emerald one with the orange eyes… ๐Ÿ˜‰

I noticed you have the lighter peacock emperor. Are you going to try for one of the darker ones like this?

Mmloda
                        Participant

HMM. I must have missed something..LOL..I didn’t even know that there was a darker one…but now that I know yeah for sure… ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks Pegasi ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

kitsunelady
                          Participant

There is a new Poad somewhere in this picture. And I don’t mean the Wisteria Poad. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jasmine
                            Participant

Why don’t I recognize the dark one at the bottom?? I luzs her!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Adaneth
                              Participant

Gorgeous circle! ๐Ÿ˜€

How I wish they’d release more Poads NOT on eBay so I can afford them! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,492 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.