fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,492 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Gorgeous, gorgeous!

Rusti
      Participant

Just got my first OW from Traviste (Thanks again!)

I can’t decide if I like the color on a big sculpt, or the OW himself or both!

Travistie
        Participant

Glad you like him! πŸ˜€ I plan to get another one some day. The emerald/peacock coloration is gorgeous on him.

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

The EP coloration is gorgeous! Nice Old Warrior!

Rusti
            Participant

I know we say this all the time, but the photo really doesn’t do him any justice whatsoever.

Anthony
              Participant

Rusti wrote:

I know we say this all the time, but the photo really doesn’t do him any justice whatsoever.

Has there ever been one that has?

Rusti
                Participant

Probably not.

Or at least, I haven’t seen it if it exists.

Maria
                  Participant

Congrats, Rusti. EmPea is one of the prettiest production OW colors, I think.

Lupin
                    Participant

I posted this in V.2 but I’m gonna repost it here, since I’ve now seen this one.

The family’s collection of Curls is now up to 9!!! Very Happy ( I brag about ’em once we get ’em home!!) in one fell swoop it our curl #’s almost doubled!!

Skigod377
                      Participant

These are my newest babies. I had NO idea that the hyena gargoyle was so freaking HUGE!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Congrats on your 1st OW Rusti!

lamortefille
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

These are my newest babies. I had NO idea that the hyena gargoyle was so freaking HUGE!

Me, either! I am surprised at how big the piggy is, too. I always thought he was about little happy cat size. πŸ˜†

Rusti, your OW is lovely.

purpledragonclaw
                            Participant

I love the Hyena Gargoyle, skigod! By the way, if you think that one’s huge, you should see the Roaring Sentinel! πŸ˜€ I have both and let me say, they’re not next to each other!

Skigod377
                              Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I love the Hyena Gargoyle, skigod! By the way, if you think that one’s huge, you should see the Roaring Sentinel! πŸ˜€ I have both and let me say, they’re not next to each other!

πŸ˜† I dont think I will be getting that one! Holy cow! I think the wizard lore is huge, too, hu?

lamortefille
                                Participant

Wizard woodlore is about a foot tall and about 5 inches wide (at it’s widest).

I’ve seen the roaring sentinel in person. Huge and heavy!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,492 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.